New Orleans To Remove Excremental Rebel Monuments

Tiberius

You are sinking to LaBillz levels insults now. Yawn. But, when you don't know anything at all on the topic that's all you can do i guess. You seem pretty ignorant of history, too. . Much like the rest of the Clown Brigade you run with here

Oh no that insult was good in that not only was it historic it was sports oriented. Brilliant I tell ya!

Says the guy who says absolutely no one in Europe has a gun.

I was joking about that. Any reasonable person would have seen that. AND! I never doubled down on it like you guys in this thread, yet you clowns are so desperate to try and get poor little me you cling to it like an alcoholic to his beer. No one in Europe ever owned a gun? Wow, who would ever think that was true? I never did. You guys are so pathetic

Oh no that insult was good in that not only was it historic it was sports oriented. Brilliant I tell ya!

Oh, still not contributing to the topic at hand? Big surprise there

I was joking about that. Any reasonable person would have seen that. AND! I never doubled down on it like you guys in this thread, yet you clowns are so desperate to try and get poor little me you cling to it like an alcoholic to his beer. No one in Europe ever owned a gun? Wow, who would ever think that was true? I never did. You guys are so pathetic

Oh, still not contributing to the topic at hand? Big surprise there

The typical refuge of the idiot: "Oh, I was only joking."

The typical refuge of the idiot: "Oh, I was only joking."

No, I'd say someone clinging to a facetious comment and trying to make something out of its not is the pathetic idiot. I mean, seriously, that's the best you clowns can do? I mean come on?? As much as I write on here, THAT'S what you attack? I love it. I'm better than I thought

No, I'd say someone clinging to a facetious comment and trying to make something out of its not is the pathetic idiot.

The only one being facetious here is the guy (you) claiming in retrospect that you were joking when you clearly were not.

Actually they don't have guns.

Europeans don't have guns?

Here comes Gator doubling down:

Nope

Then tripling down:

Zero, never have been

Then, in another thread after running away from the NRA thread (because he realized he just messed up and rather than owning it he ran away, because, you know, he's a coward) here comes Gator admitting he wasn't joking:

Yes, I really believed Europeans never had guns ever. Congrats you proved I was wrong for once.

Then he quickly backtracked and claimed it was a joke while also giving us more absurd logic "I know WW1 and 11 happened" as if that has anything to do with private gun ownership -- before reversing his statement (yet again) to admit he wasn't kidding and was in fact wrong: (not even I can write characters this ridiculous. No one would believe them)

See, the difference here is, I was obviously joking. I know WW1 and 11 happened and there were guns and stuff.

I said it, it was wrong, and I don't even care. Gosh you are a desperate little turd

So much anger and so much wrong in one tiny, underpowered brain. It's comedic gold :lol:

The only one being facetious here is the guy (you) claiming in retrospect that you were joking when you clearly were not.

Then tripling down:

Then, in another thread after running away from the NRA thread (because he realized he just messed up and rather than owning it he ran away, because, you know, he's a coward) here comes Gator admitting he wasn't joking:

Then he quickly backtracked and claimed it was a joke while also giving us more absurd logic "I know WW1 and 11 happened" as if that has anything to do with private gun ownership -- before reversing his statement (yet again) to admit he wasn't kidding and was in fact wrong: (not even I can write characters this ridiculous. No one would believe them)

So much anger and so much wrong in one tiny, underpowered brain. It's comedic gold :lol:

World War Eleven?

I can think of three, maybe four. What are the others?

Then tripling down:

people that live in glass houses...except I don't really see you living in a mid century modern

They don't have to be published online - or published at all, for that matter - to read them. You really are narrow-minded.

You must be an awesome patient. "My knee hurts!" "That's because you have a dislocated kneecap and a grade 2 ACL sprain with an avulsion fracture..." "Stop obfuscating with detail! It hurrts! You're not a real doctor!"

so you have handwritten notes? that must be a valuable collection. are they on parchment or sheepskin?

Edited by birdog1960

people that live in glass houses...except I don't really see you living in a mid century modern

? What do you even mean by this? Man, even your jokes are nonsensical.

Stop running and answer the questions posed below which are, despite your claims, entirely relevant to this topic:

So, in other words, you're an intellectual coward and a dishonest one at that.

This thread is about those monuments, and you offered your position on the matter as "anyone who supports slavery is bad/morally inferior to those who don't". That was the logic YOU offered in this thread, is it not? How is that not relevant to the thread?

Only an intellectual coward, or a dishonest poster, would then make the claim that what they said about this subject is suddenly tangential to the conversation. Because anyone with one iota of common sense knows the arguments made within a thread are fair game for discussion and follow up.

The fact you think I'm obfuscating or a con (ha) just shows you're completely full of shite and are trying very hard to distance yourself from your own logical fallacy.

So, let's try this again. According to your own arguments made in this thread about this subject you believe anyone who supports slavery is morally inferior, correct? So how do you, bird dog, possibly reconcile the fact that you yourself support slavery today while also trying to claim the moral high ground in a discussion about SLAVERY?

Isn't it possible that people are not just black and white? That passing wholesale judgements on their lives and the times they live is an inherently risky proposition? Isn't it more honest to admit that thousands of motivations go into people's decision making, not just "slavery bad / slavery good"? I mean it must be true right? After all here you are fully supporting modern slavery without any sense of shame because they make a groovy iPhone while simultaneously judging people from the past for doing exactly what you're doing today.

Or would you just finally like to admit that you don't have the foggiest idea what you're talking about in this thread other than offering emotional arguments devoid of logic or consistency?

? What do you even mean by this? Man, even your jokes are nonsensical.

Stop running and answer the questions posed below which are, despite your claims, entirely relevant to this topic:

So, in other words, you're an intellectual coward and a dishonest one at that.

This thread is about those monuments, and you offered your position on the matter as "anyone who supports slavery is bad/morally inferior to those who don't". That was the logic YOU offered in this thread, is it not? How is that not relevant to the thread?

Only an intellectual coward, or a dishonest poster, would then make the claim that what they said about this subject is suddenly tangential to the conversation. Because anyone with one iota of common sense knows the arguments made within a thread are fair game for discussion and follow up.

The fact you think I'm obfuscating or a con (ha) just shows you're completely full of shite and are trying very hard to distance yourself from your own logical fallacy.

So, let's try this again. According to your own arguments made in this thread about this subject you believe anyone who supports slavery is morally inferior, correct? So how do you, bird dog, possibly reconcile the fact that you yourself support slavery today while also trying to claim the moral high ground in a discussion about SLAVERY?

Isn't it possible that people are not just black and white? That passing wholesale judgements on their lives and the times they live is an inherently risky proposition? Isn't it more honest to admit that thousands of motivations go into people's decision making, not just "slavery bad / slavery good"? I mean it must be true right? After all here you are fully supporting modern slavery without any sense of shame because they make a groovy iPhone while simultaneously judging people from the past for doing exactly what you're doing today.

Or would you just finally like to admit that you don't have the foggiest idea what you're talking about in this thread other than offering emotional arguments devoid of logic or consistency?

He's offered emotional arguments? I haven't seen an emotional argument from him. All I've seen is "Because that's what I learned in third grade!"

He's offered emotional arguments? I haven't seen an emotional argument from him. All I've seen is "Because that's what I learned in third grade!"

I would classify his stance that "anyone who supports or supported slavery is morally inferior because slavery is bad" as emotional. But maybe it's just trite.