New Orleans To Remove Excremental Rebel Monuments

Tiberius

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

I'm asking what the hell the picture is supposed to be

You know what it is.

Now I have a question (for the board)

Why do you think that Roundy is pushing for an answer ?  When he didn't reply to my posts about statues of William Penn, Columbus, Jefferson, Washington

statues that the Left is tearing down ?

Is he being hypocritical ?

Easy answer.

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You know what it is.

Now I have a question (for the board)

Why do you think that Roundy is pushing for an answer ?  When he didn't reply to my posts about statues of William Penn, Columbus, Jefferson, Washington

statues that the Left is tearing down ?

Is he being hypocritical ?

Easy answer.

I genuinely do not. It’s a glowing blob. 

As for the other posts, I did not see them. Believe it or not, I don’t stay on PPP all day reading every single post.

Statues of Washington and Jefferson should absolutely stay. Statues of treasonous confederate losers should be melted into something more useful. 

• 2 months later...

Virginia school board restores Confederate leaders’ names to two schools

The change comes four years after the schools had removed the names during the national racial reckoning sparked by George Floyd’s killing.

By Dan Rosenzweig-Ziff

A Virginia school board voted to restore the names of two schools previously named after Confederate leaders at a meeting that began Thursday evening and stretched into the early hours of Friday.

The Shenandoah County School Board voted 5-1 to call the schools Stonewall Jackson High School and Ashby Lee Elementary School, four years after the board — under different members — changed the names of the institutions due to their ties to Confederate leaders Stonewall Jackson, Robert E. Lee and Turner Ashby.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2024/05/10/shenandoah-county-school-board-confederate-school-names/

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The change comes four years after the schools had removed the names during the national racial reckoning sparked by George Floyd’s killing.

By Dan Rosenzweig-Ziff

A Virginia school board voted to restore the names of two schools previously named after Confederate leaders at a meeting that began Thursday evening and stretched into the early hours of Friday.

The Shenandoah County School Board voted 5-1 to call the schools Stonewall Jackson High School and Ashby Lee Elementary School, four years after the board — under different members — changed the names of the institutions due to their ties to Confederate leaders Stonewall Jackson, Robert E. Lee and Turner Ashby.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2024/05/10/shenandoah-county-school-board-confederate-school-names/

Disgusting. We have to be the only nation on earth that celebrates treasonous #######s like this. 

It’s not really surprising though. The Party of Losers will always celebrate losers. It’s all they have. 

Edited by Roundybout

35 minutes ago, B-Man said:

By Dan Rosenzweig-Ziff

Guys who tried destroying the country to further their racist agenda, sad

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

All just different fingers of the same commie fist.

Why are you honoring traitors to the union? 

33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Guys who tried destroying the country to further their racist agenda, sad

Gonna head over to Germany and see if I can find Heinrich Himmler Elementary School

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

Certainly would have zero issue with naming schools and buildings after its racist DEI heroes.

Better than confederate filth!

Despite Roundboot's wails, the south will rise again.  You may need to gather your men and do another Sherman's March to the Sea to correct this miscarriage of justice.  I believe in you.

5 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

Despite Roundboot's wails, the south will rise again.  You may need to gather your men and do another Sherman's March to the Sea to correct this miscarriage of justice.  I believe in you.

Sounds great to me!

This entire monument removal/school renaming thing has been a total waste of time, money and resources.

This is how lawyers get paid, and nothing positive results.

• Like (+1) 2

For those who support this, please give me a thorough explanation on why it’s important to spend resources to name a school after these two. “Own the libs” does not count.”