Chip Kelly outcoaches Bills

BADOLBILZ

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is another way of saying that Rex didn't have control of his team. A tad different than Chip Kelly outcoaching the Bills

No, I am saying that Bills coaches made their team vulnerable with questionable playcalls and very poor situational football. The latter particularly in the first half.

I think you are just reading what you want to read.....but 10 penalties per game over the course of an entire season is the result of bad management from Monday to Saturday.

So yeah, Chip Kelly outcoached Rex during the week as well.

The penalties are ABSOLUTELY a coaching issue.

Failure to execute plays as they are drawn up and committing penalities are things that go hand in hand.

For Bills fans I harken back to the Mularkey/Jauron transition.

It's easy to forget in the blur of losing but they went from unwatchably sloppy under the wacky-wacky Mularkey to very precise under Jauron year one just by changing coaches.

I think continuity is obviously a help in executing schemes.........but just because you don't have that doesn't mean you can't execute at a high level.

It's up to the coaching staff to put players in position to succeed.

The Bills clearly have the better offensive players.

It's not close.

They carried the play in the first half.

But the situational footbal by the Bills in the first half was utterly atrocious.

Fortunately for him, his well coached special teams unit still flipped the field and made that play meaningless.

The call to throw was actually right.....the Bills probably run the ball there mistakenly thinking they shouldn't pass in that situation...... and then get stuffed and the clock still stops at 2:00.....then they punt and commit a penalty on the punt or allow a huge return to Sproles. :lol:

You know it's true. Bad coaches make bad decisions and worse excuses.

Kelly didn't have to make many tough decisions today he could just sit back and watch Rex and Roman kick themselves in the nuts all day.

No problem with the call to throw, the Eagles needed the first down. A vet QB should know not to get sacked there. Chips ST unit is talented because of sproles return ability. Not sure how well coached they are. Anyway that sack allowed the Bills a drive start at their own 31. Not exactly flipping the field. A good team wins that game easily as they were set up. 1:49 or so and a TO. Should be a win there, no worse than the tying FG. Tyrod was at his worst when the pressure was highest, plus the OL penalties . Whatever, at least you agree with my point that losing out for Brandon Marshall had a big impact on the Bills and Jets. It was the " hidden cost" of the Matt Cassel trade. Marshall is a matchup guy and fairly durable. Would have been a huge get for the Bills and I think worth at least 2 wins. ( note lack of ridiculously annoying emoji) Cheers!