Another loss to a supposedly bad team

PromoTheRobot

A lot of it was play calling. We would call plays designed to run on 3rd downs when it was first down. On 2nd down we would not throw it and often times run something far too fancy.

There was nothing in todays coordinating that allowed us to run and this allowed Phili to break us with big plays. Combine that with errant penalties that are a part of todays NFL (both uncalled and called) this game was set to be a disaster from the start. It was one.

What is it about the Bills that makes them play small against teams they are supposed to be better than? All this Shady talk about playing a low ranked run D. He supposed to run wild and he did meh.

A long history of lousy coaching choices. The last coach they had that was any good got fired, as were their last two good GMs. It appears Pegula may have continued that trend.

Edited by WotAGuy

Bills a mediocre team with the following players not on the field:

Kyle Williams

Stephon Gilmore

Charles Clay

Percy Harvin

Karlos Williams

Aaron Williams

Corey Graham (in the end was out also)

Throw in a penalty every other play and there you go.

The excuse train just pulled into failure station there.

They have an intact OL, and aside from Clay, had every skill position player out there today.

The excuse train just pulled into failure station there.

They have an intact OL, and aside from Clay, had every skill position player out there today.

You're selectively deciding who is important and not.

If you don't think Stephon Gilmore is important as a player then I don't know what to tell you, continue your rant.

What is it about the Bills that makes them play small against teams they are supposed to be better than? All this Shady talk about playing a low ranked run D. He supposed to run wild and he did meh.

The Bills are not a good team. That's the problem. They are average to below average. So are the Eagles.

You're selectively deciding who is important and not.

If you don't think Stephon Gilmore is important as a player then I don't know what to tell you, continue your rant.

The Defense allowed 23 points. What is your point?

Do you really think Bills win with Gilmore in the game today?

The Defense allowed 23 points. What is your point?

Do you really think Bills win with Gilmore in the game today?

I listed far more than Gilmore. Add any 3-4 off the list and yes. But that was not my original point. It's that the Bills minus those starters is a mediocre team, an undeniable fact.

It's a little known secret , but they're really not any better than those teams.

We own two records that wil probably never be broken. Four straight Superbowl and losses and longest active non playoff streak in history. The definition of a truly fantastic sports franchise .

Why are we fans again?

We have 6 more years to break the NFL playoff drought record. 21 by the Packers.

The team isn't as good as they think they are......no real playmakers, too many idiotic plays...see fumbled punt and unsportsmanlike like conduct.....they come up small when average play is required at crunch time...mental midgets which begins and ends with coaching

I agree...the failure to address the horrible penalties and failure to hold players accountable for the horrendous ones during key situations will doom the coaching staff in the future. It was a joke for me to be calling which penalty was going to happen on which play. It was amazing at how spot-on I was!

The Bills are not a good team. That's the problem. They are average to below average. So are the Eagles.

This post is 100% spot on, but unfortunately unbridled enthusiasm has blinded many Bills' fans to this fact.

Like I have been saying for a couple months now, the Bills will be lucky to finish 8-8. They have a LOT of problems to fix.