Will the Bills get flexed this season ??

Isn't there usually a game flexed the final week? I think they flex a game if it's a win or go home scenario

I'm seeing conflicting things on NFL.com. It doesn't show a Sunday night game, but also states that "

• Week 17 start time changes could be decided on 6 days notice to ensure a game with playoff implications.

So I don't know if this means that the Sunday night game isn't even decided until that week, or that there is no night game but a game can be moved from 1:00 to 4:00 time start with little notice. Right now there are 13 games scheduled for 1:00 and 3 games scheduled for 4:25 start times.

LOL this comes up every year. There is no scheduled Sunday night game, but there IS a Sunday night game. Based on playoff races they will likely announce it around 7:00 Dec 27th. If the Bills Jets game means a playoff date for one of them, good chance that might be the one particularly when you factor in the NYC TV impact. Looking at the schedule for that week, likely will either be Jet's Bills if game has meaning, or more likely one of the NFC east games as Giants are playing Eagles and Cowgirls and Skins. Most likely choice might be Packers Vikings game.

Giants played New England the final week during there 18-1 season I swear it was a night game

If bills vs jets for playoffs final week it's getting flexed

Rex vs NYJ for the playoffs

16 years

Buffalo prime time game (always Rocken)

Just read it was a little different situation with NFL putting it on a simulcast for everyone or some bs bc they were undefeated

If it's the winner of Bills Jets is in and loser goes home, good chance, but looking at all the games, I still think Vikes Packers is a better chance of going to Sunday night unless division is already decided prior.

And yes you are half way correct, Giants Pats was a night game, but a Saturday night game

Giants played New England the final week during there 18-1 season I swear it was a night game
If bills vs jets for playoffs final week it's getting flexed

Rex vs NYJ for the playoffs
16 years
Buffalo prime time game (always Rocken)

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

I'm seeing conflicting things on NFL.com. It doesn't show a Sunday night game, but also states that "

• Week 17 start time changes could be decided on 6 days notice to ensure a game with playoff implications.

So I don't know if this means that the Sunday night game isn't even decided until that week, or that there is no night game but a game can be moved from 1:00 to 4:00 time start with little notice. Right now there are 13 games scheduled for 1:00 and 3 games scheduled for 4:25 start times.

Ok, thanks!

no sunday night game in week 17

I believe there is no Monday night game week 17 but Sunday night is always flexed as it always seems to be the game that decides the NFC East division winner. It basically turns into another playoff game for the NFL

I could see the Bills Jets game deciding the last wild card spot and getting flexed

Edited by Max997

Correct. There is no Monday night game Week 17. However, there will be a Sunday Night game, the NFL will select a game that is guaranteed to have playoff implications for the Sunday nighter the final week of the season.