Week 14: Eagles' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

136 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat the Eagles on Sunday?

• Yes. Stayin' Alive!
    • No. They'll Be Done!

bills.pngVS. eagles.png

NFL.com Game Preview

CBS Sports Game Preview

Bills at Eagles Vegas Lines

Bills vs. Eagles History

NFL Week 14 Maps

30ti1is.jpg

CBS Broadcast Team
Play-by-Play: Spero Dedes
Color Analyst: Solomon Wilcots

Eagles deal Patriots second straight loss
The Eagles used 35 straight points against the Patriots to take a commanding lead, then held off a final Tom Brady drive for the upset.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Philly used a punt return td, int td, and blocked punt td to help them win. Those are not plays teams typically perform frequently. Maybe the int, but not the Philly D.

2) Philly blew their load today. Big upset win on the road and Ole Chipper's seat gets a little cooler. Less pressure to win next week, letdown time.

3) Philly plays at home against Arizona the week after Buffalo, they will be looking ahead.

Philly and Washington aren't going to be pushovers by any means. These games are as "do or die" for their playoff hopes as they are for ours. In both cases the Bills are the better team though, so we'll just have to see if they're for real about keeping their focus and staying aggressive or if it's just talk.

Buffalo facing the Eagles IN Philadelphia as well as facing the Redskins IN Washington is a tall task, however.

McCoy is gonna try to have the best game of his season this week. I like our chances considering most of Eagles TDs came on turnovers and ST plays.

This one is going to be TOUGH. I don't think Chip Kelly's seat is cooler. It's been three weeks since they played at home and they lost that last game. They are going to do be playing with confidence. The Bills need to come out swinging early like today. The Bills need to also get tons of pressure on Bradford. The Pats had Bradford on his knees with multiple three and outs consecutively with pressure.

Hayes: How Jeffrey Lurie fired up the Eagles

Malcolm Jenkins up, DeMarco Murray down in Eagles' upset of Patriots
Malcolm Jenkins' 99-yard interception return was one of several electrifying plays in Philadelphia's 35-28 upset of the Patriots.

Defense, special teams fuel Eagles' 35-28 upset of Patriots
Philadelphia pulls off a shocker in Foxborough and finds itself back in the thick of the NFC East race.

Win and (with help) they stay alive.

Philly will be super high defeating the Ch*mpions at home so I hope they have a huge letdown.

I didn't see the whole game, but I heard the Iggles Offense didn't rack up a lot of yards which was even more impressive in defeating the pouty Pats.

Edited by NOVABillsFan

Win and (with help) they stay alive.

Philly will be super high defeating the Ch*mpions at home so I hope they have a huge letdown.

I didn't see the whole game, but I heard the Iggles Offense didn't rack up a lot of yards.

i watched it. The offense was meh. Bradford had 120 yards and pats put a lot of pressure on him. Demarco was benched. They scored two offensive TDs and the rest - though they certainly made the plays and deserved to win - isn't really sustainable on a 100 yard pick six, blocked punt return, etc. Brady had no weapons and his guys were dropping balls all over the place.

Won't be an easy game but I don't think Iggles are world beaters just for winning that game

Edited by YoloinOhio

I saw some things on Sunday that were encouraging. The most important being they slammed the coffin shut down the stretch which is something they have struggled with all year. Great offensive game plan this week. good mix of plays and they looked very balanced. Tyrod had his best game thus far as a Bill. He did his best job finding his receivers and looked more confident and comfortable. Now the bad. I don't know what the hell is going on with this Defense but they have got to do a better job of pressure. I said it earlier. For this team to make the playoffs it will take all 3 phases to be consistent. If it's not consistent down the line kiss the playoffs goodbye. I for one don't think they deserve it anyway with all the mistakes they have made this year and let very winnable games slip away all year. You make the playoff when you deserve to ( afc south aside)