What are you thankful for about the Bills?

I am thankful that after this Sunday and the pretty decent Alex Smith, we face Brian Hoyer, Kirk Cousins, Dirty Sanchez (or Bradford), Matt Cassel and Fitzy (or Geno).

And yes, it's obvious that Alex Smith is the important game.

Smith is the big one and I think win this week and we will make it. However, lose this week it is far from over. Go look at the Steelers' schedule, them going 3-3 down the stretch is very much possible. If the Bills lose to KC then roll off 5 straight I think we still get in. A win this Sunday gives us that buffer of one bad day somewhere.

Anyway... I am thankful that our run-in down the stretch looks like that list of QBs.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! I was thankful I could walk away. Has ghere EVER been a good one? Time to pee and reload!

They are so good there should be a Woodstock or a Coachella or Bonnaroo kind of music festival in a stadium with just halftime shows back to back to back with all kinds of artists. That would be so awesome.

They are so good there should be a Woodstock or a Coachella or Bonnaroo kind of music festival in a stadium with just halftime shows back to back to back with all kinds of artists. That would be so awesome.

I think that may be what hell looks like? I'm all too likely to find out. :)