PromoTheRobot

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tom.brady.memes.205x205.jpg

"That big meanie gave me a boo boo!"

Kdiggz- you kill me. I love it. Man up Marsha, Marsha, Marsha. You don't ever see Cam, or Big Ben ever whine when they get hit. Remember a decade ago when Sapp would go after Favre to take his head off. Favre took the shot, and taunt Sapp, stating "Is that all you got big boy" That was told by Sapp, not Favre. That was an iron man.

One thing i love is Brady had to be beaten up today, and Denver is going to do it all over again this Sunday. He should be feeling like he was run over by a freight train Monday morning. Love it!!

I was on the fence before about signing Nigel to an extension. But now I'm sold. Big dollars, Whaley. :lol:

Kdiggz- you kill me. I love it. Man up Marsha, Marsha, Marsha. You don't ever see Cam, or Big Ben ever whine when they get hit. Remember a decade ago when Sapp would go after Favre to take his head off. Favre took the shot, and taunt Sapp, stating "Is that all you got big boy" That was told by Sapp, not Favre. That was an iron man.

One thing i love is Brady had to be beaten up today, and Denver is going to do it all over again this Sunday. He should be feeling like he was run over by a freight train Monday morning. Love it!!

i knew there wasn't a good chance we would win that game at Gillette but I just wanted to see them get to Brady. Sucks they couldn't pull off the upset win after hanging with them the whole game but there was some satisfaction in seeing him get pressured all night, drilled, throwing the ball into the dirt, giving up on 3rd down because he was scared to get hit, and screaming at his teammates. Edited by YoloinOhio

It's called blocking on an interception return. Welcome to football, Boston. If Tom doesn't want to be a real football player and play to the whistle after the throws a pick, he should turn and run away or just fall on the ground and go into the fetal position.

Tammy doesn't want to be a real football player.

I'd post the "no, don't hit me!" video of him trying to avoid contact on an interception return against SF again, but you've all seen it.

Or Kelly when intercepted went and tackled the interceptor breaking his leg unintentionally. That type of reaction is for sure on DBs mind.

Tammy doesn't want to be a real football player.

I'd post the "no, don't hit me!" video of him trying to avoid contact on an interception return against SF again, but you've all seen it.

Please do!

Or Kelly when intercepted went and tackled the interceptor breaking his leg unintentionally. That type of reaction is for sure on DBs mind.

Please do!

It just never gets old, either. "No, no! Don't touch me! Don't touch me! I just moisturized!"