Sammy Catch of the Week

YoloinOhio

Deserves its own thread. Gahhhhh

@nflnetwork: Sammy Watkins' first catch of the night...

Casually brings it in with one hand.

#BUFvsNE

https://t.co/xFkVAEFTLp

Why was he not thrown to more is my #1 question.

yep. It's like the hundredth non-call on a late hit on him.

Refs called it even for all the Brady hits?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

That should have been a late hit on Tyrod, and that's where hurt his shoulder too.

Two guys engaged when he had the ball still....

The little shove at the end was unneeded but between it being minor, and shielded by their bodies- I don't see most crews making that call

that's how i felt, i wouldn't have wanted something like that called on Buffalo, so I can't expect it to be called on NE, it was a football play, frankly i thought the last hit to brady was worse than that, can't remember who it was but i thought it was kind of a dirty hit to brady's chin, thankfully it wasn't called.

Two guys engaged when he had the ball still....

The little shove at the end was unneeded but between it being minor, and shielded by their bodies- I don't see most crews making that call

that's how i felt, i wouldn't have wanted something like that called on Buffalo, so I can't expect it to be called on NE, it was a football play, frankly i thought the last hit to brady was worse than that, can't remember who it was but i thought it was kind of a dirty hit to brady's chin, thankfully it wasn't called.

The only bad hit on Brady I saw was Graham (I think) went low at his legs when there was no need. I thought for sure it would be called but it wasn't.

The only bad hit on Brady I saw was Graham (I think) went low at his legs when there was no need. I thought for sure it would be called but it wasn't.

because the refs are just pure incompetence. See it goes both ways, i don't just notice the ones that negatively impact the Bills.

because the refs are just pure incompetence. See it goes both ways, i don't just notice the ones that negatively impact the Bills.

this. I had to turn off the other games the last two Sundays because I can't take the referees. It's becoming less and less about the two football teams on the field and more of a WWE triple threat match between the teams and the referees. I am pretty much convinced the NFL is fixed to some degree. Every game is won or lost depending on how the refs treated you that game. almost every game goes down to the wire. Who ever has the ball last always has a chance to win or tie.

He was double teamed a lot so I think they still wanted to target him, which they did, but game planned for other options. He was targeted 6 times. Hogan got 9 and had a good game, but Belichik game planning around the best WR is nothing new. It isn't like last year where they didn't even bother vs pats .