Would Yeh? Substitute Biology teacher edition

Punching Bag

Definitely a bad girl.

http://abc7.com/news/teacher-suspected-of-sex-with-students-appears-in-court/1093897/

michelle%2Byeh.jpg

"We started having sex on the bed, but it was making a lot of noise, so we laid down on the carpet," he said.

The boy is one of four alleged victims testifying in a Long Beach courtroom. Yeh plead not guilty in August to felony charges, including oral sex and unlawful sex with a minor under 16 involving two boys.

Edited by Koolaid

I've asked this before and no matter what, it still doesn't make sense to me. Why are adult women going after 12-16 yr old boys? Have things changed that much that now there are so many more twisted women that it's becoming more balanced with the number of twisted men?

I think this type of thing occurred before but with internet you get access to a lot more news that you would not have heard of before

I remember high school in 70s hearing about female teachers and students but no one opened their mouth to cops; saw one teacher kiss a football player after game and it was definitely not a kiss on the head.

For the opposite, male teachers and female students it is always expressed as male teacher forcing female into it even though I'd heard many female students talk about being glad to go 1-to-1 on several teachers.