Robert Woods

NextYearGuys

I agree. He wants to catch passes, not block all the time.

I think he's an outstanding receiver. He will have no trouble finding work.

Probably true. Would be really unfortunate to lose him. I hope we can get him some more targets. Really want to keep him in Buffalo.

After the running play they set up for him against Miami where it looked like he was running in quick sand, I say let him go. He has no speed. Players like him are a dime a dozen.

Seriously, he is targeted maybe 3 times per game. Might be a great guy, but.....Bye bye.

He should be re-signed. He does everything we ask him to do. Even when he doesn't have a lot of catches, he is still blocking on plays. He earns his paycheck every game imo. He would be much better keeping than percy or hogan. He shouldn't cost that much to keep.

We should def keep him. He is an all-around team player. Ask him to block this year, and he does it w/o complaining in a contract year. He can also catch and move the ball down the field. We could better utilize him. He strikes me as similar to Heinz Ward. A tough WR who can be a mid-field threat.

We should def keep him. He is an all-around team player. Ask him to block this year, and he does it w/o complaining in a contract year. He can also catch and move the ball down the field. We could better utilize him. He strikes me as similar to Heinz Ward. A tough WR who can be a mid-field threat.

Isn't next year his contract year?

he's probably pretty upset at his role. Rex mentioned how Sammy is great but it was Robert Woods who used to kill the Jets when Rex would double Sammy. definitely need to get this guy more involved because you know everyone will be keying on Sammy from here on out. not every team has a Revis so Sammy will be occupying 2 defensemen

Shoot, we killed the Jets with Graham and Goodwyn as starting WRs.

Next year is the last year of his rookie deal. He will not be a Buffalo Bill in 2017. I like him and I never understood the Harvin move but it comes down to money.

In the next 2 years - Gilmore, Incognito, Glenn need to be signed and Tyrod may well need a big extension after that. Then the offseason after that you have to start trying to do a deal with Sammy. They are all higher priority players and whilst at that point you start getting some of the big defensive contracts off the books, Kyle and Mario, you cannot keep everyone and Woods may well want to go elsewhere anyway.