Refugee Crisis in the U. S. (?)

B-Man

4 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so why the hell did both sets of my late grandparents migrate from Italy through Ellis Island THE LEGAL WAY?.........why did one set raise 9 children and the other set raised 4 with "public assistance" NOT a part of their vocabulary?.....Ellis Island and the LEGAL WAY no longer works?.....and of course one of my ultra lib Dem cousins told me, "well, it is completely different today....I will explain it to you".......sorry, not interested.......he always thinks he knows best.....

Clearly they were schmucks who didn't understand that all you had to do was walk across the border, make some bullschiff claim that they were in danger if they went back, get released into the country with no restrictions pending a hearing, disappear into the wind before that hearing, then apply for public benefits, because they're entitled to free everything for coming here illegally.

33 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Clearly they were schmucks who didn't understand that all you had to do was walk across the border, make some bullschiff claim that they were in danger if they went back, get released into the country with no restrictions pending a hearing, disappear into the wind before that hearing, then apply for public benefits, because they're entitled to free everything for coming here illegally.

...two things irk the living Schiff out of me......(1) how come or why did the "legal way" go away?......was it not fair or equitable?......where did this country go soft?...(2). having to listen to my pompous, arrogant, lib Dem cousin feeling the need to explain it to me why it is "different today"...WTF?.....think the much smarter extended family would wise up as to why I haven't attended a family function in a decade+....NAW, they're TOO smart....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...two things irk the living Schiff out of me......(1) how come or why did the "legal way" go away?......was it not fair or equitable?......where did this country go soft?...(2). having to listen to my pompous, arrogant, lib Dem cousin feeling the need to explain it to me why it is "different today"...WTF?.....think the much smarter extended family would wise up as to why I haven't attended a family function in a decade+....NAW, they're TOO smart....

My friend's parents both immigrated here. They did it the right way, and became US citizens. They ***** HATE illegals, after going through all of the time and effort to do it the right way.

That's what the dipschiff liberals don't understand. They think that hispanics and legal immigrants are some monolithic group like blacks have been. They pander to illegals, without understanding that they're alienating and pissing off people (and their descendants) who did it right.

Just now, Koko78 said:

My friend's parents both immigrated here. They did it the right way, and became US citizens. They ***** HATE illegals, after going through all of the time and effort to do it the right way.

That's what the dipschiff liberals don't understand. They think that hispanics and legal immigrants are some monolithic group like blacks have been. They pander to illegals, without understanding that they're alienating and pissing off people (and their descendants) who did it right.

....well, if YOU need it explained to you as to why it is "different today", I'll have my cousin contact you and you can take MY place at ALL future family functions..:thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Realistically illegal immigration has changed over the years. Decades ago it was nearly all Mexican men who came to toil in the fields or plants and went home every year and then came back for the seasonal jobs in years after that. They didn't usually bring any offspring and were under no delusion as to their status here. If we wanted to deport them it was easy----just send them back over the border. We weren't hellbent on deporting them then because we needed them and they "knew their place". Eventually because of new laws and court rulings pushed by the dems whole families became illegal aliens and they came from countries other than Mexico. Our laws were different in how we could deport or hold them and that amounted to our borders being flooded with children, families and sex slaves. Our courts made it impossible for us to handle their rulings in any other way than to release these people into our interior. So, who are the people causing this calamity? 

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Realistically illegal immigration has changed over the years. Decades ago it was nearly all Mexican men who came to toil in the fields or plants and went home every year and then came back for the seasonal jobs in years after that. They didn't usually bring any offspring and were under no delusion as to their status here. If we wanted to deport them it was easy----just send them back over the border. We weren't hellbent on deporting them then because we needed them and they "knew their place". Eventually because of new laws and court rulings pushed by the dems whole families became illegal aliens and they came from countries other than Mexico. Our laws were different in how we could deport or hold them and that amounted to our borders being flooded with children, families and sex slaves. Our courts made it impossible for us to handle their rulings in any other way than to release these people into our interior. So, who are the people causing this calamity? 

...which made perfect equitable sense......they came here to fulfill a labor need, performed their task and returned home with their earnings to support their families....makes perfect sense as in a win-win...US production benefitted and the migrant families as well as their home countries benefitted (ie. disposable income to be spent).....seems to me that the system worked.....so now "new laws and court rulings" shift the burden back on LEGAL US citizens for handouts, fringes, etc with NO impetus to return home.....so if they want to stay and become legal, what the hell happened to the LEGAL WAY via Ellis Island?....sure I'm an independent conservative and would help those WHO NEED HELP BUT ARE WILLING TO HELP THEMSELVES,  but I loathe parasites on MY nickel who know how to milk the system.....

They "know" what's right for you but never seem to actually get it right for themselves. 

....but their condescending arrogance always prevails....but I will only speak for my illustrious relatives/extended family......I'd provide some of their proverbial quotes. but you'd accuse me of "making that crap up"...that's how bad it is...SMH...

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....but their condescending arrogance always prevails....but I will only speak for my illustrious relatives/extended family......I'd provide some of their proverbial quotes. but you'd accuse me of "making that crap up"...that's how bad it is...SMH...

I've got a younger brother who is not only filled with TDS but has everything figured out for other people. 

I've got a younger brother who is not only filled with TDS but has everything figured out for other people. 

...PERFECT!!...he can take my spot at all future family gatherings...............:D...would fit like a glove...........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

17 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

...one deceased aunt...."Ronald Reagan ruined my life".....911 attack: "George bush is NOT my president"......another deceased aunt anguished over voting for "a black man", a/k/a Obama because NOT voting Democrat was treasonous.....she eventually pulled the lever.....or, a classic....a straight faced cousin said Monica "did this country a service by relaxing Slick Willy so he could do a better job".....or....a cousin's kid (same mold as his old man), "Bush invaded Iraq for its oil".....so when asked why gas was 4 bucks a gallon?...crickets.....the is not made up stuff folks, yet PRICELESS...........

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...one deceased aunt...."Ronald Reagan ruined my life".....911 attack: "George bush is NOT my president"......another deceased aunt anguished over voting for "a black man", a/k/a Obama because NOT voting Democrat was treasonous.....she eventually pulled the lever.....or, a classic....a straight faced cousin said Monica "did this country a service by relaxing Slick Willy so he could do a better job".....or....a cousin's kid (same mold as his old man), "Bush invaded Iraq for its oil".....so when asked why gas was 4 bucks a gallon?...crickets.....the is not made up stuff folks, yet PRICELESS...........

I've never seen a group of people who are so willing to be disingenuous and obtuse at the same time. Liberals are willing to discount history and/or proof of something if it doesn't fit their narrative. 

Chicago Mayor Defends ‘Sanctuary City’ Policy After ICE Says Man Accused Of Raping Toddler Was Previously Deported

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot is on the defensive this weekend after Immigrations and Customs Enforcement announced that a convicted felon, now facing charges of sexually assaulting a toddler in a downtown Chicago McDonalds bathroom, was supposed to have been turned over to ICE and deported — and had been deported before.

“ICE said in a news release Thursday [Christopher] Puente was placed into Chicago police custody in June of 2019 after he was arrested for theft,” according to a Chicago ABC affiliate. “According to ICE, Chicago police were expected to hold Puente until he could be taken into their custody, as Puente was expected to be deported.”

Because Chicago is a so-called “Sanctuary City” and has lenient bail policies, Puente was released back into the community.

Puente is now charged with raping a 3-year-old girl in the bathroom of Chicago’s landmark “Rock & Roll McDonalds,” a major tourist destination just north of the city’s downtown, and just west of its “Magnificent Mile” shopping district. Puente allegedly lured the girl away from her father, who was attending to the girl’s brother inside a bathroom stall. Puente, police say, dragged the girl into his stall, locked the door, molested and assaulted her. The girl’s father, alerted by her screams, rescued her, but could not catch Puente, CPD says, who bolted from the bathroom and out the door of the McDonalds, into the street.

“Puente was being investigated for trespassing when police recognized him from the surveillance pictures because he was wearing the same clothes he has on following Monday’s attack,” ABC Chicago said in a separate story.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/chicago-mayor-defends-sanctuary-city-policy-after-ice-says-man-accused-of-raping-toddler-was-previously-deported?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwbrand

• Like (+1) 1

Libs PANIC as ICE starts arresting illegal immigrants in NYC

It appears ICE is, you know, doing its job in New York City and libs just can’t deal:

Upholding laws and deportation orders is now “dehumanization”?

According to Correal, ICE agents were executing a criminal arrest warrant:

Thankfully, ICE did arrest the illegal alien charged with the sexual abuse of a child after NYC released him. 

Via Townhall VIP:

• Like (+1) 3