Refugee Crisis in the U. S. (?)

B-Man

On 4/13/2019 at 1:54 PM, Foxx said:

i ***** hate Google. they have made any attempt to find older articles incriminating of Obama, Bush and Clinton very hard to find.  try looking for anything Wolfowitz has said (one of the architects of permawar), it is nearly impossible to find anything.

Try www.duckduckgo.com

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Does that fool have a functioning cortex?

Think it through, what you just said, Corey.

Now vote to build the wall.

If the woman had even the slightest ability to think for herself, the minute Booker said Trump is trying to instill fear, she would ask 'How so?"

NY, CA, etc. all have very, very clearly defined status as sanctuary city. Very clear. If these cities and states are very clear that you, as an illegal, can come to their city and be safe from ICE.

WHY would they not embrace this? Why not show everyone what being a sanctuary city is all about?

But no. Trump has them crapping purple Twinkies right now, caught openly and loudly in their own hypocrisy.

The only fear Trump is instilling is in the leftists who, once again, failed to think something through.

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Oh, and when you've lost Cher...

Update: Apparently Cher has no idea what to do given this was a post from two years ago.

D4Jm4JVU4AAnAlV.jpg

I think it might be time to consider the possibility that Cher has the brains of an apricot.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

WHY would they not embrace this? Why not show everyone what being a sanctuary city is all about?

Because it was never about being humane toward illegals. It was about importing enough of them into a place like Texas to swing those EC votes to their favor.

• Like (+1) 6

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I hope he does it. It is a no-lose proposition for him. 

No lose, until a transport bus somehow magically crashes (or gets crashed into), causing injuries/deaths to the illegals in front of conveniently placed cameras.

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

No lose, until a transport bus somehow magically crashes (or gets crashed into), causing injuries/deaths to the illegals in front of conveniently placed cameras.

I wouldn't put it past someone to do just that and one filled with "the children" at that.

55 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I wouldn't put it past someone to do just that and one filled with "the children" at that.

https://blog.chron.com/texassparkle/2014/06/thousands-of-illegal-immigrants-given-bus-tickets-to-cities-across-america/

Hell, the Obama administration was giving tax payer funded bus tickets to illegal aliens to go wherever they wanted.

LAREDO, Texas–A glimpse into the reality of the thousands of illegal immigrants being released into the U.S. by the Obama Administration was captured on video in a Greyhound Bus station in Laredo, Texas this weekend. The illegal immigrants who cross as incomplete family units simply enter the U.S. illegally, turn themselves in to U.S. Border Patrol agents, are processed, and then released with a notice to appear at a future date for court proceedings. U.S. taxpayers then fund bus tickets for the illegal immigrants to go to the U.S. city of their choosing. Approximately 95 percent of the illegal immigrants never return as promised for court proceedings, according to Hector Garza, a Border Patrol agent and spokesperson for the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) Local 2455.

“The majority of these people crossed the border illegally and where then dropped off here at the bus station so they could continue to their final destination, and that destination is an American city near you,” said Garza. “This right here is border insecurity at it’s best. Our border is not patrolled, it’s not being secured … our federal government is releasing thousands and thousands of illegal aliens into our communities.”

Follow Brandon Darby on Twitter: @brandondarby 

Brandon Darby is managing director of Breitbart Texas.

Remember to follow me on twitter as well: @KatMcKinley  

Immigration judges cannot release migrants who are caught sneaking into the United States, even if the migrants ask for asylum, says a binding legal decision by Attorney General William Barr.

The decision will dramatically shift the migration-caused civic and housing crises from the nation’s blue-collar communities over to the Congress and the Department of Homeland Security, whose budget and detention centers only have enough resources to house about 50,000 people year-round.

</snip>

Nice headline. But in the article:

At the same time, Americans assign a similar level of blame to congressional Democrats and President Trump for the situation, the survey finds, signaling that both political parties face challenges on immigration heading into the 2020 presidential election cycle.

And I scratch my head over that.

• Like (+1) 3