First Meeting vs Pats by the numbers

It's not many times that I can go back and look at a box score and think, how did we not lose by 30 and simulteanously thinking how did we not win? Also, in retrospect, it's clear the Bellicheat threw the house at the Bills.

Bizarre box score:

-Bills won time of possession

-Bills threw 3INTs and were sacked EIGHT!!! times

-Bills 140 yards in penalties

-Pats had two fumbles lost

-Brady throws 59 times

-Six different Pats have rushing attempts/Nine different Pats caught a pass

-Only 1 punt for the Pats

-Pats were 30% on 3rd downs

-Bills missed an XP and TWO 2pt conversion

-Maybe the winner: Brady had 3 rushes for -4 yards and his long was -1.

See any others?

The patsies almost let us back in by running the no huddle and passing that many times. We score after they kick the last field goal and there might have been a different outcome. I think there will be a different outcome this week. We are healthy they are not. The defense is buying into rex's system and leodis is a huge factor.

Bills scored more points on Patriots* than any team.

Bills also got within 5 after losing by 24.

After 2 INT's. Dug too deep of a hole did he? He gets a Mulligan on the 3rd INT.

:devil: :devil: :P I troll .. sorry

Need a much better defensive performance this time around.

If they keep their emotions in check the D should do better. Week 2 in a new scheme versus week 11. If they haven't adjusted by now ......

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

After 2 INT's. Dug too deep of a hole did he? He gets a Mulligan on the 3rd INT.

:devil: :devil: :P I troll .. sorry

If they keep their emotions in check the D should do better. Week 2 in a new scheme versus week 11. If they haven't adjusted by now ......

If the Bills do not get any pressure this time around, there is a huge problem. The Giants were able to sit on the short throws and get pressure on Brady pretty consistently.

If the Bills do not get any pressure this time around, there is a huge problem. The Giants were able to sit on the short throws and get pressure on Brady pretty consistently.

Take one from the Pat's playbook... Sit back on coverage for first series or quarter and then jump them after that, like G-men.

Amen to that! Blueprint is right there.

It always :censored: ticks me off to see Gilmore sitting 5 yards back of the LOS on every snap

I am always yelling - Get up to the line you :censored: idiot