Simple Math: Freddy + Cassel = 7-2

"Other worldly bad?" No he's not. Bruce Mathison was otherworldly bad. Todd Blackledge was otherworldy bad. Heath Shuler was otherworldly bad. Akili Smith was beyond otherworldly bad.

EJ simply isn't good. Get a sense of perspective.

Its a shame you have So much perspective Tom. Comes with age and experience I suppose.

These kids dont know what it was like before electricity and ice makers.

Folks like us recall when the Milk was delivered from the Milkman, and like Charles Chips brought the cans around too, and liquor was made in bathtubs or in the deep woods.

Thats perspective.

"Bad" is the most subjective adjective of all times. Otherwordly bad only space creatures would know of.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I can see a scenario where Fred gets released after this year and we pick him up for peanuts for veteran leadership coach/player type situation.

As far as MC goes, umm no!

Tim-

sure, he would come back. he has no pride anyways. big quitter and stuff leaving us for his B Ro Marshawn. moving the Family around

?/ s

: )

You are probably getting beat up enough for this post; however, Cassel didnt do any better then Manuel did and Jackson is not being used as much as he would have been with Kar Williams and McCoy out. Jackson may have been fine, but at his age, he may have got hurt as well. They should have kept Brown. Releasing Fred hurt, hurt the heart but not the play on the field. It was the right move at the that time. The Bills are getting better with a new coach. They can only get better. Even if they do not get into the playoffs this year, they will be the talk next off season, because they will make the playoffs.

They will be the Pats this week.

Holy crap, everyone is in a randy mood tonight. This my third thread I'm scanning and everyone is going at it.

To the OP, to think Cassel would have been any better after watching his Dallas games is somewhat suspect. As far as Fred, he probably could have been better than Dixon, but what about the ST help from Dixon.

It's over, They traded them, and neither of these guys are the future for the Bills.