I Can't Picture Buffalo Winning... or Losing

BuffaloBaumer

Agreed- I keep wavering back and forth. One minute, I picture that the D will show up and Fitz will play like the Fitz we know and our offense with Taylor will roll and we will kill them. then, I picture a meltdown with a million penalties, an offense that keeps going 3 and out with Rex losing it.

I have such a strange feeling about tonight and I just can't believe this team is going to blow it with so much talent going against Fitz...I mean, it's FITZ! At the same time, with so much attention drawn to the night game and it really being a must win, I am soooooo used to the Bills blowing it. Bottom line, I have no idea what's going to happen tonight and am nervous as Hell.

I know exactly what you mean. This team has been so wildly inconsistent over the years, it is very hard to know what you are going to get on any given week. Who knows what team will show up tonight? Let's hope it's the good one.

Fitz lives for the short pass. We suck against that. I'm nervous. So I'm drinking.

Not only that, I just heard today that Rex coached teams are 2-18 after his last 20 wins.

Luckily this isn't any nameless NFL team, it's the Jets. He wants this one badly.

No reason to get nervous. Sit back and enjoy the game.

I'm nervous too. But heck yes. Enjoy the Game !!

You cannot live in fear

Envision the win

yes you can!

Of course always!

I feel the same way as OP.... Very ominous feeling about this game...

conditioning.

Overcome it!

Yes. we can do this

Fitz lives for the short pass. We suck against that. I'm nervous. So I'm drinking.

good call. the drinking :lol:

I have such a strange feeling about tonight and I just can't believe this team is going to blow it with so much talent going against Fitz...I mean, it's FITZ! At the same time, with so much attention drawn to the night game and it really being a must win, I am soooooo used to the Bills blowing it. Bottom line, I have no idea what's going to happen tonight and am nervous as Hell.

glad they did not blow it