Refugee Crisis in Europe

Apologies. I'm crossing over topics, I know you've been a supporter of amnesty in the past. And again I don't see how stating the obvious: that Islam as a belief system is incompatible with secular western society makes me a racist. It's not racism, it's common sense.

All religions are incompatible with western society. My point was that many of the nations you refer to were once secular.

As an example, Ben Ali in Tunisia used to arrest people at roadblocks who wouldn't smell of alcohol.

That doesn't mean it can't exist in a secular society. It has already but unfortunately, things are changing for the worse.

All religions are incompatible with western society. My point was that many of the nations you refer to were once secular.

As an example, Ben Ali in Tunisia used to arrest people at roadblocks who wouldn't smell of alcohol.

That doesn't mean it can't exist in a secular society. It has already but unfortunately, things are changing for the worse.

Would you agree then that the trend in the Muslim world is not toward moderation and modernism?

I'll take biggest pile of crap I've ever read for $1000 Alex.

That is incorrect. Would you like to try for the daily double?

Ok so you're not talking about the ban here? Carry on.

No. The discussion centered around France and marine Le pen.

Why not?

Lot of overbearing parents that have strict rules. Can only date another Muslim handpicked by them iirc.

I'm fine with standard immigration btw. The second it turns into France and me or my business is being bullied by packs of unchecked violent Islamic radicals then they all must go.

It's not that here at all but I'm not a gay dude in Orlando or random military man in Ft Hood or San Bernadino, also not a Boston Marathon jogger.

Nothing wrong with some proper vetting. Lots of people will get through just fine.

Lot of overbearing parents that have strict rules. Can only date another Muslim handpicked by them iirc.

I'm fine with standard immigration btw. The second it turns into France and me or my business is being bullied by packs of unchecked violent Islamic radicals then they all must go.

It's not that here at all but I'm not a gay dude in Orlando or random military man in Ft Hood or San Bernadino, also not a Boston Marathon jogger.

Nothing wrong with some proper vetting. Lots of people will get through just fine.

Ok because technically, Muslims can marry anyone from the other Abrahamic religions.

My gf is Muslim so I researched it lol