My 10 cents on the game.

BmarvB

Win or lose, the poor tackling and ridiculous penalties continue to make this team laughable to a good degree. A lot of people I saw the game with are not Bills fans and they were laughing. Penalties are coachable, so where's the coach?

agreed - I hate to be a Debbie Downer but the points you make Allan render a win over an inferior Miami team not wholly impressive.

I disagree. I think Dareus and Mario played well. The LBs consistently overpursued running plays and took horrible angles to tackle or just got blocked out of the play. Just way too aggressive and too close to the LOS to be effective. They showed zero patience and no instincts with their run keys. Miami ate that up. Conversely , every misdirection type play we ran ( about five or six in all) the Miami D stayed home and either made a tackle for loss or no gain. They actually had discipline. Fortunately , the OL was able to handle their D on the straight up run blocking. This team is not at it's best running trickery/ misdirection stuff. They're better off with power plays in the run game.

Well I didn't see much from either one. I just checked the box score and they had Mario credited officially with one tackle, no assists, no sacks. Dareus only had an assist. I expect a lot more from both of them. They have a combined $27.2MM cap number! That's 20% of the entire team. Agree on the LBs and Brown in particular was dreadful. (Think I said Powell above) Also agree we are not good enough to run on trickery. I don't think our OL in particular are athletic enough to do much else but power blocking. Against weak Ds this works, but let's see how they fare against the Jets Thursday night.

The DL seems to get alot of criticism because of the contracts. But, the LBs are not playing as well as last year. I hope they get better as the season progresses.

Yeah brown and bradham are very inconsistent. Hard hitters, but very mediocre overall this year. Brown is serviceable but I think Nigel will not be re signed unless he gets it together for the 2nd half of the season here.

I liked the flea flicker. Just need to max protect and make it a two man pattern. One deep one intermediate route. If it isn't there throw it away.

They need to throw and throw more to beat Jets and NE. Both are playing well against the run.

Yeah brown and bradham are very inconsistent. Hard hitters, but very mediocre overall this year. Brown is serviceable but I think Nigel will not be re signed unless he gets it together for the 2nd half of the season here.

Bradham is a lost cause. Bills will be smart enough to not over bid for him.

Bills will draft OL, OL, LB, DE, CB, C, LB in no particular order.

Well I didn't see much from either one. I just checked the box score and they had Mario credited officially with one tackle, no assists, no sacks. Dareus only had an assist. I expect a lot more from both of them. They have a combined $27.2MM cap number! That's 20% of the entire team. Agree on the LBs and Brown in particular was dreadful. (Think I said Powell above) Also agree we are not good enough to run on trickery. I don't think our OL in particular are athletic enough to do much else but power blocking. Against weak Ds this works, but let's see how they fare against the Jets Thursday night.

Ok. I was like damn, Powell is gettin it too!!!! Both guards pull well. And i saw Cordy pull hard on the weird Tyrod designed option keeper thing over the left side. I think your problem is of the 5 starting O line men. Only Incognito and Henderson are big nasties. I cant read Glenn. He seems better as a finesse tackle.