Should the Bills extend Robert Woods?

YoloinOhio

FA in 2017. Type of player we may want to lock up early. He's been durable and productive as a #2 WR. 2nd round pick, Whaley seems to like him.

Watkins is a superior talent but he's been in and out of the lineup this year. I would like to see Woods extended for some stability in the WR corp.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gilmore (a cornerstone of the D)

Glenn (as a mid tier OT contract - if his agent thinks he's getting elite LT money elsewhere let him go, he isn't in that category)

Woods (still only 22, solid contributor, durable, has shown strong WR ability despite questionable QBs throwing to him)

Bradham (can be replaced in draft)

Edited by YoloinOhio

I'm not sure. He's been pretty ineffective recently, and is a bit of a loose cannon on the field. But at the same time, it's not like we have any better options at the moment.

did you watch the game last week? Ineffective? Edited by YoloinOhio

Gilmore (a cornerstone of the D)

Glenn (as a mid tier OT contract - if his agent thinks he's getting elite LT money elsewhere let him go, he isn't in that category)

Woods (still only 22, solid contributor, durable, has shown strong WR ability despite questionable QBs throwing to him)

Bradham (can be replaced in draft)

For me Gilmore, Woods, Bradham, Glenn

Gilmore is the obvious #1. Close between Woods and Bradham for #2. Glenn hasn't rebounded to 2013 form so he's #4 for me.

Gilmore is the obvious #1. Close between Woods and Bradham for #2. Glenn hasn't rebounded to 2013 form so he's #4 for me.

i think it all depends on how much Glenn can get on open market vs bills value on him and then how replaceable he is in FA or draft. I honestly don't know the answer to either at this point, but I wouldn't expect the Bills to hand him some huge deal to keep him. Edited by YoloinOhio

He's a great athlete and a very good WR. Hard nosed guy who has delivered several bone jarring blocks that I've noticed, including the bad call block on Poz that really was perfectly executed. Thing of beauty.The guy is completely solid. Bills should extend him and maybe look at bringing in Marvin Jones (who is just flat out better than Percy).

He's a great athlete and a very good WR. Hard nosed guy who has delivered several bone jarring blocks that I've noticed, including the bad call block on Poz that really was perfectly executed. Thing of beauty.The guy is completely solid. Bills should extend him and maybe look at bringing in Marvin Jones (who is just flat out better than Percy).

is Jones a FA? I think he's a great player.

I like it!