Ryan Tannehill’s struggles in divisional road games

Beef Jerky

First a tribute to Tim Russert, real quick.

Now onto the good news.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article43007982.html

Dolphins have never won in Buffalo with Tannehill as their quarterback

The road gets no easier. Up next: A trip to Buffalo, where Tannehill is winless in three visits. Buffalo has outscored Miami 67-24 in those games.

And my favorite part.

And yet, Tannehill insists he enjoys playing in Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Lots of other stuff in there about his stats vs the AFC EAST. He is very bad in this division.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First a tribute to Tim Russert, real quick.

Now onto the good news.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article43007982.html

And my favorite part.

Lots of other stuff in there about his stats vs the AFC EAST. He is very bad in this division.

Who has more wins against the Pats than any other QB in the AFC East?

Dating back to the 2012 season against the Fish Buffalo is 5-2 . 3-0 @ home. TT (1 away), EJ (1H), TL (1H, 1 away) and Fitz (1H) all whopped the Dulfins.

Tanny doesn't have Orton facing him, or Fitz McBeard after contract extension so the tip goes to Buffalo

edited .... accidentally deleted TL when I made an edit

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Where has beating the Dolphins gotten us?

This year it will get us 1 step closer to the playoffs.

lol, the Dolphins have a higher win percentage than the Bills since they drafted Tanny. Try again.

Do you NOT want the Bills to win this game?

Buffalo is 4-2 the last 3 seasons against the Fish. 3-0 @ home. TT, EJ, Fitz all whopped the Dulfins.

Tanny doesn't have Orton facing him, or Fitz McBeard after contract extension so the tip goes to Buffalo

The Bills are 5-2 in the last 7 meetings against the Dolphins and you have missed Thad Lewis who also Quarterbacked us to a win against them in 2013.

I have been agreeing with FireChan a lot recently - but I don't agree with him on Tannehill who I still think is bang average.

The Bills are 5-2 in the last 7 meetings against the Dolphins and you have missed Thad Lewis who also Quarterbacked us to a win against them in 2013.

I have been agreeing with FireChan a lot recently - but I don't agree with him on Tannehill who I still think is bang average.

I reworded my initial post and made a booboo thanks for the clarification

Fixed it

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

lol, the Dolphins have a higher win percentage than the Bills since they drafted Tanny. Try again.

We didn't finish above them last year and aren't currently above them in the standings this year? Tanny has gotten them nowhere.

Woohoo! Two easy guaranteed wins in a row!

Better go in all the negative threads now and post about the two guaranteed losses in a row!

It's ok to mention positive things about the team. Especially when they are actual facts. Really, it's ok.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Better go in all the negative threads now and post about the two guaranteed losses in a row!

It's ok to mention positive things about the team. Especially when they are actual facts. Really, it's ok.

Positive things? There's a positive thing? Give me that avatar, I need to use it for a while. :P

Positive things? There's a positive thing? Give me that avatar, I need to use it for a while. :P

Is it positive that the Bills have owned Tannehill through 3 different HCs and 4 different DCs and that he's never won at the Ralph and generally looked like crap when he plays there? Yes, I believe it is. Edited by YoloinOhio