Ryan Tannehill’s struggles in divisional road games

Beef Jerky

We didn't finish above them last year and aren't currently above them in the standings this year? Tanny has gotten them nowhere.

And the two years before they finished above us. And they have won more games than us since drafting Tanny.

Where has finishing above the Dolphins last year, and being above them right now gotten us?

This year it will get us 1 step closer to the playoffs.

Do you NOT want the Bills to win this game?

I'd love us to win this game.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the two years before they finished above us. And they have won more games than us since drafting Tanny.

Where has finishing above the Dolphins last year, and being above them right now gotten us?

Again, where has beating the Pats in recent years gotten them? You had no point and still have no point.

Again, where has beating the Pats in recent years gotten them? You had no point and still have no point.

Hahaha, no. You trumpet our record against the Dolphins, while refusing to admit it has gotten us nowhere. But when I bring up the Dolphins record against the Pats, it's suddenly a "big deal" where it has gotten them.

Neither of these things have gotten either team anywhere. I don't know why you can't admit it.

Edited by FireChan

which is typical for him.

Hey did you know that during the 70s the fish won 20 straight games against then Bills and for a while the Putrids were the bottom feeders of the AFCE?

this week

http://espn.go.com/blog/miami-dolphins/post/_/id/18107/for-dolphins-to-prevail-qb-ryan-tannehill-must-shine-in-buffalo

Story from last season

http://espn.go.com/blog/miami-dolphins/post/_/id/9904/ryan-tannehill-preps-for-nemesis-bills

DAVIE, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins third-year quarterback Ryan Tannehill owns career wins over Tom Brady and the New England Patriots, Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts and even Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks.

But, surprisingly, the one team Tannehill has struggled most against throughout his NFL career is the Buffalo Bills. Tannehill is 1-3 against Buffalo, completing just 48 percent of his passes in those four games and averaging only 136.7 yards per contest.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Hahaha, no. You trumpet our record against the Dolphins, while refusing to admit it has gotten us nowhere. But when I bring up the Dolphins record against the Pats, it's suddenly a "big deal" where it has gotten them.

Neither of these things have gotten either team anywhere. I don't know why you can't admit it.

Yes, the Bills and Dolphins are both nowhere. That's never been in question.

I didn't enter the conversation until after you made your pointless observation. You didn't have nor do you currently have a point.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

Yes, the Bills and Dolphins are both nowhere. That's never been in question.

I didn't enter the conversation until after you made your pointless observation. You didn't have nor do you currently have a point.

How's this for a point, no AFCE team ever has a chance of making the post season without being able to beat Brady, and only one team has done that sice 2011.

Can you point me to an AFC East team that A. Made the playoffs and B. Didn't beat Brady?

Before I do, can you please point me to any part of your previous post that was correct?

Before I do, can you please point me to any part of your previous post that was that was correct?

How's this for a point, no AFCE team ever has a chance of making the post season without being able to beat Brady, and only one team has done that sice 2011.

I should have said only one team has beaten Brady in a full game. That was my bad.

I should have said only one team has beaten Brady in a full game. That was my bad.

Was Brady out when the Jets best him?

Also, just because a team hasn't, doesnt mean they can't.

So then Ryan Tanny has shown the ability to beat Brady and thus has shown the ability to greatly increase their chances of making the playoffs. Ayyyy

:lol: I agree with the premise that having two assumed losses leaves a much smaller margin for error.

I think Tanny mighy have been part of 2 Dolphins wins over New England I can't quite remember but the opening day of 2014 win it was not Tannehill who beat him. No way. I watched that game in full Tannheill was much worse than Brady but the Dolphins pass rush got after him all day Wake had a monster game they forced and recovered two fumbles from Brady and blocked a punt I think.

EDIT: Just checked Tannehill's stats - 18/32 for 178, 2 TD, 1 INT. He was rough that day no doubt the Dolphins won in spite of him.

I think Tanny mighy have been part of 2 Dolphins wins over New England I can't quite remember but the opening day of 2014 win it was not Tannehill who beat him. No way. I watched that game in full Tannheill was much worse than Brady but the Dolphins pass rush got after him all day Wake had a monster game they forced and recovered two fumbles from Brady and blocked a punt I think.

EDIT: Just checked Tannehill's stats - 18/32 for 178, 2 TD, 1 INT. He was rough that day no doubt the Dolphins won in spite of him.

Did you see this one from week 15 2013?

25/37, 312 yards, 3 TD's 0 INT's including a game-winning drive in the 4th Q.