RIP my fantasy team

YoloinOhio

Its not over man

I had Charles on my team and Im still alive

5-3 mind you

CBF

i had deangelo Williams during bell's suspension but then was dumb enough to get rid of him when bell came back ... Now I'm sweating out whether I can get him off waivers when my team unlocks after the MNF game!

I feel your pain. I lost Dez Bryant in Week 1, Sammy Watkins for half the season so far, & Matt Forte last week. Russell Wilson has underperformed, as did Tavon Austin & Michael Floyd for a while. Every time I drop a guy that sucks for me, they score TDs and get yards all over the place.

I'm 1-7. I know how the Jets felt last year.

Welp now Dion Lewis is hurt. Need another RB again. Any sleepers out there??

Let me know if you find any. I am scraping the bottom of the barrel with Dexter McCluster.

New England's 3rd RB Branden Bolden might be worth picking up if Lewis will be out for awhile. Blount might get all the carries, but Bolden had 12.9 points in PPR today. Starks had a great game today too, but might be gone already.

Going to try to put in for those two in my league. How many RB's can the other teams pick up ahead of me before they throw a decent one back out :death:

Edited by What a Tuel

Who did you end up getting?

CBF

bolden, which does not inspire confidence. I was able to go in and pick up James White immediately (didn't need to go through waiver wire). Then I just saw that Josh McDaniels said White was going to take on the Dion Lewis role. So hopefully I'll be in good shape,

bolden, which does not inspire confidence. I was able to go in and pick up James White immediately (didn't need to go through waiver wire). Then I just saw that Josh McDaniels said White was going to take on the Dion Lewis role. So hopefully I'll be in good shape,

I think picking up White was a really smart move

CBF

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.