HOLD YOUR HORSES!

NavyBillsFan

If anything good came out of this whole thing it is that Peca the douchebag has now lost two whole seasons of his career.

242095[/snapback]

This is true. No matter how he spins it, he will never recoup the money he lost for those two seasons and just as important, his precious Youth. It's a young man's game. Those two seasons can never be made up.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to laugh at the players.....in the last 48 hours, finally, they go with a cap.....but they still don't get a season because their cap maximum was too high. All the kvetching for what? They could have played at 40-42 million.....now the owners will put the screws to the NHLPA, and there will be a 31 million cap like Daly said back in September.

The gravy train is over for the players.

I'm not sure which of those comments made me laugh more...

242269[/snapback]

You're doubting the veracity of the second claim?

Check out the US ratings of the fourth "major" sport sometime.

Last stanley Cup pulled in like a .6 share nationally. Miniscule.

Who was the bowling hot head from the 70's and 80's...Marshall ??  Little prick...made you want to reach through the TV and punch him.

242282[/snapback]

Holman!!!, BTW, the bowling and poker reruns for the 30th time are killin the ratings the NHL used to get. Maybe Bettman was to far off suggesting revenues will go down 50%

Holman!!!,  BTW, the bowling and poker reruns for the 30th time are killin the ratings the NHL used to get. Maybe Bettman was to far off suggesting revenues will go down 50%

242308[/snapback]

Exactly, anyone who considers hockey a "major" sport (and I love it, BTW), is deluding themselves. I saw somewhere once that BASS FISHING out-rated the NHL in the US.