The Most Hilariously Inept 3 Play Sequence in NFL History

First and goal. Chance to get out to a good start. Wildcat - WILDCAT!! - Wood hikes the ball and hits Woods in the helmet. We're lucky to recover. Second and goal. Pass to Gragg who catches it standing with two feet a yard out of bounds! Even the announcers start laughing. Third and goal. Manuel misses a wide open Gragg in the end zone by about 10 yards. That, my friends, is a microcosm of this team.

First and goal. Chance to get out to a good start. Wildcat - WILDCAT!! - Wood hikes the ball and hits Woods in the helmet. We're lucky to recover. Second and goal. Pass to Gragg who catches it standing with two feet a yard out of bounds! Even the announcers start laughing. Third and goal. Manuel misses a wide open Gragg in the end zone by about 10 yards. That, my friends, is a microcosm of this team.

i must say those sidelines were goofy!

That second play -- Gragg makes the catch out of bounds -- is a new one for me. I think he literally didn't understand the marking on the Wembley field, which were a little unusual, but still -- the thick white line is usually means out of bounds, right Chris? And you're right, the next one was an EJ special. They were moving the ball well, and it all went south when Roman pulled out another one of his gadget plays...

lets not forget BTW, that what started that whole sequence was another off target throw by EJ...yes Gragg caught it , but accurate throw is a TD

What about EJ throwing such an awful pass to Gragg the play before? Gragg had to adjust so much and then he fell down. I could have thrown a TD on that play throwing left handed!!! No one within 20 yards in any direction he had a 25x25 yard area he could have dropped the ball into and he threw it so god awfully!

I wished that Josh Johnson guy would have replaced EJ/