Bills vs. Jaguars 2nd Half Thread

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Defense can't give up that TD late. That was the loss.

they stopped them on 3rd down setting up a 4th and over 10. But the refs decided the jags will score on this drive and call PI. The next play jerry Hughes beats his man and is about to close in on bortles and is held while bortles escapes and throws a td. Two plays the defense made or was going to make the play taken away by a penalty that wasn't and a play that was.

I just can't get over that last play call. WTF is Roman thinking, seriously. You have a QB who one hops a quick out and you roll him left with the game on the line when he proved early in the game on the same play that he will never make that pass. Roman was lauded here earlier this season, with people worrying he's head coach material. No worries, he's proven inept.

Not only that, how many times are you going to sneak with the QB on third down? I run Shady there on 3rd down and again on 4th if necessary.

You forgetting the 14 points he gave to the Jags

Yeah but do u remember the bills game being down 35-3? Oh and it's known as the greatest comeback in NFL history. Sure EJ played cruddy but the play calls in the end was horrible. Also the free PI given to the jags

they stopped them on 3rd down setting up a 4th and over 10. But the refs decided the jags will score on this drive and call PI. The next play jerry Hughes beats his man and is about to close in on bortles and is held while bortles escapes and throws a td. Two plays the defense made or was going to make the play taken away by a penalty that wasn't and a play that was.

This^^^^^. A thousand times this^^^^^^

What a waste. I couldn't stand Marrone, but at least he recognized that EJ is not an NFL QB. That was quite possibly the worst quarter of football I have ever seen a QB play. 3 turnovers in less than 3 minutes. When you go down 24 it's awfully hard to come back. Yes that was a terrible PI call that led to the winning score, but you can't dig yourself a hole like that and expect to come back and win.

but we did come back and take the lead. We should have still won despite all the crap.

In the CFL you can challenge PI. NFL needs to ook into that

I don't think it should be challenged I think that NY should call over to the on field ref and reverse obvious calls. Its stupid for them to go "under the hood" for every call that might be challenged, is slows down the game. A person in NY watching all angles can quickly call over and tell the ref to pick it up.

THey should tank the season to draft a "Good" quarterback.

Why? So we can screw him up too? Lets fsce it. We need to give everything for a real NFL qb. Someone established. Im not trying to develop anyone else. I cant take it. Who might be available next year?