I think that Hue Jackson took this game personally

GG

I would have liked Hugh Jackson here. I was still a little in shock with Marrone leaving.

If we could have got Jackson and kept Schwartz I really would have been thrilled. Jackson had his career tainted with his stint in Oakland, but he's very good.

we don't know that. Rex = Tyrod; Hue = ???

Jason Campbell?

I predict that Hue Jackson will never even make a conference championship as a HC. He is nothing special. In fact, he is another" build a bully" guy. I want someone better.

His offenses have been good. He's only had one year at HC and got the Raiders to 8-8. I have no idea how he'd do long term. Why do you feel so strongly about that?

Jason Campbell?

His offenses have been good. He's only had one year at HC and got the Raiders to 8-8. I have no idea how he'd do long term. Why do you feel so strongly about that?

I think he appeals to people that like the "tough guy" coach. I prefer the "smart guy" coach.

I also heard a story about him throwing a player under the bus when he was a college assistant (I dont feel like typing it all out on my cellphone).

I think he appeals to people that like the "tough guy" coach. I prefer the "smart guy" coach.

I also heard a story about him throwing a player under the bus when he was a college assistant (I dont feel like typing it all out on my cellphone).

When you have a qb who can play well your chances of becoming an effective coach exponetially rises. The menu of plays you call increases and the execution of the plays improves. Hue Jackson as an OC in Cincinatti is a success; Hue Jackson as an OC in Buffalo would be a failure due to the caliber of its OL and qbing.

Does Hue Jackson fall in the smart guy coach category? No. Does Rex Ryan fall in the smart guy coach category? No. Give either one of these pedestrian coachs a good qb to work with an their level of wisdom and IQ unsurprisingly leaps higher.

I would have liked Hugh Jackson here. I was still a little in shock with Marrone leaving.

If we could have got Jackson and kept Schwartz I really would have been thrilled. Jackson had his career tainted with his stint in Oakland, but he's very good.

Right now, a Schwartz/Hue tandem sounds awfully good.

Schwartz did better with this defensive personnel than Rex has so far and Hue put up a lot of points on us (and a lot of points on some other teams).

Sweet Jesus. Six game into the season and the wheels have come off the fanbase.

the wheels have come off the team. The Defense, a top unit from a year ago, suddenly is awful. And the players are blaming the system. I'd say it's the team whose wheels are coming off, and the fanbase is following.