"Experts" Picks Week 6 vs Bengals

CodeMonkey

NO matter who the opponent is...5-0 or whatever.... IF the Bills lose a 3rd straight home game they are frauds. There's no way to sugarcoat it. If they think they are playoff contenders, they'd better beat Cincinnati.

NO matter who the opponent is...5-0 or whatever.... IF the Bills lose a 3rd straight home game they are frauds. There's no way to sugarcoat it. If they think they are playoff contenders, they'd better beat Cincinnati.

I rarely accept excuses, but being down your starting QB is a very tough cross to bear for ANY team.

And if you look at how close the models have the game, and the discrepancy between them and the humans making their selections, you see just how much the QB means to them as well (humans know TT is hurt whereas the models do not).

Code Monkey - i think it is you who sends this out every week, and just wanted to say thanks. It's nice of you to place this time and preparation into the lines each week. Given i'm not a gambler, I wouldn't ever seek this info., so it is great on TR or F I can look to see what Vegas, and the media are calling.

I appreciate it. i know others do as well.

Go Bills! Let's hope they are wrong this week. This team looks solid in every phase on offense and defense.

You are welcome! I don't gamble either. My main interest is in how the models do versus their human "expert" counterparts :)

Edited by CodeMonkey

Code Monkey - i think it is you who sends this out every week, and just wanted to say thanks. It's nice of you to place this time and preparation into the lines each week. Given i'm not a gambler, I wouldn't ever seek this info., so it is great on TR or F I can look to see what Vegas, and the media are calling.

I appreciate it. i know others do as well.

Go Bills! Let's hope they are wrong this week. This team looks solid in every phase on offense and defense.

+1 I don't gamble but find the info interesting. Thanks Code.

@DonBanks

Can't get a TNF pick correct to save my life, but doing a bit better on Sunday-Monday games. My Week 6 NFL picks: http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/10/16/nfl-week-6-picks-schedule-matchups

week-6-bengals-bills.jpg

Now we get to see if the Bengals know how to handle midseason success and a round of back slaps. Sitting 5–0 for the first time since 1998, Marvin Lewis’s team has been lauded all week for its statement-game 27–24 comeback win at home against Seattle, and wouldn’t it be just so Cincinnati to come out flat on the road against a tough Bills team that might be missing starting quarterback Tyrod Taylor with a knee injury? This is a tricky little spot for the Bengals, because Buffalo’s defense can dirty up Andy Dalton’s passing pocket, and its secondary might be able to play a physical style of coverage on A.J. Green & Co. And with Cincinnati facing its bye in Week 7 and then an important trip to Pittsburgh in Week 8, there’s a trap-game quality to this date with the Bills. But if the Bengals are who we think they are, they’ll saddle Buffalo with a third consecutive home loss and cruise into their week off on an undefeated note.

Bills have to show up and prove to everyone. especially us.. that they can hang. I do not like swearing at my tv for hours.. I like a nice big lead by halftime

Edited by ddaryl