Bills fans in Nashville

MavBavButav

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow. There were a lot of Bills fans at the game today.

Walking into the stadium I was expecting to see a few and share a few high fives. I feel like I saw mostly Bills fans. No joke.

Also it was great in the 4th quarter on 3rd downs when I could hear the DE-FENSE chant from across the stadium from Bills fans.

I noticed Titans fans began leaving after the Bills forced a punt with 3 minutes left while they were up 1. It wasn't even close to over. I was shocked and sad to see how soft the Titans fans are.

Go Bills.

Good work nashbills.... Heard the defense chat on the broadcast

Nashville, according to the local radio guys. We looked at each other and asked if we heard that right. They kept going like it was common knowledge.

Wow. Never heard that before. But as I am typing this I just heard someone ask it in the post-game presser with Rex on buffalobills.com so maybe it's true....

Heard on local radio on the way to the game that Rex lives here. Hadn't heard that before. Great college town and a lot more than country music.

Yep and there is also more in WNY than Niagara Falls but that's what people travel here to see.

I do biz in Nashville every week and I am there a couple times of year.

Nice town.

I don't do the country music things so I know what you are talking about but it's like when people talk about the FL Wright architecture or museums in Buffalo.....it's cool.....but it's not what brings folks there.

The country music and red neck culture has really permeated WNY in the past decade, so it's not really a surprise that Nashville was a hot road game. I guess so-inclined Bills fans were tearing it up in Nashville all week.

Nashville is a great tourist location so there are always lots of visiting fans.

Got back about an hour ago. Born and raised around Syracuse and live north of Memphis now. I don't post much but I was amazed at the number of Bills fans who showed up. My daughter drove down from St. Louis and we were thinking 60-40 with 40% Bills fans in attendance. It was amazing. She was wearing her Boobie Dixon Jersey and about an hour after the game ended, she sent a Twitter post to Boobie wearing his Jersey and he responded. Like he told her "It wasn't pretty, but we got the W, How bout them Bills? SQUAD!!!!!". Bills Mafia in full force in Nashville. For those who parked downtown and walked back across the pedestrian bridge, all we heard was the Shout song. No more nail biters though!

I just got back to my hotel from Broadway. Bills fans are still going strong and have literally taken over downtown. The girl screaming "I'm so sick of seeing so many Bills fans" pretty much summed up the impressive showing by Bills nation today.

Yes you guys kickedass today it was funny watching the game and seeing so many Bills fans in the stands. :lol:

Nashville is a great tourist location so there are always lots of visiting fans.

I was here a few months ago when they had 80,000+ people for an NRA convention. The new convention center is HUGE! At the same time, there is a lot of full time wealth here, largely related to medical fields. A guy on my wife's staff spends about 10 days/month here because it's a very strong market in the wealth management business.

I've gotta compliment the Titans fans for their politeness. Nice people. And the same to the millennial bills fans behind us that gave all their free pink sunglasses to the two older lady titans fans next to us "for their grandkids". Nice vibe all around. And theres way more to Nashville then country music. We had 2 amazing meals downtown and the opryland hotel is one of the coolest hotels I've ever been in.

The country music and red neck culture has really permeated WNY in the past decade, so it's not really a surprise that Nashville was a hot road game. I guess so-inclined Bills fans were tearing it up in Nashville all week.

so you've never been to nashville.....it's THE place to live right now. I was at the game it was awesome

so you've never been to nashville.....it's THE place to live right now. I was at the game it was awesome

Yep, thousands upon thousands of condos and apartments going up just west of downtown right now. Cranes in every direction. (Unfortunately for us and our son, it's not reducing rents -at least yet.) People are flocking here! And yes, the locals have been very nice.

I was here a few months ago when they had 80,000+ people for an NRA convention. The new convention center is HUGE! At the same time, there is a lot of full time wealth here, largely related to medical fields. A guy on my wife's staff spends about 10 days/month here because it's a very strong market in the wealth management business.

It is a very successful biz town. I remember when the Rigas family got the naming rights to the stadium. The people in Nashville were pleased because Adelphia was a Greek name and they consider themselves the Athens of the south or something to that effect.

I've never watched that "Nashville" show but when they show Nashville do they ever delve into the non-country music aspects of the town?

Or is it like when you see southern CA depicted on tv and they never show the smog that can be like driving thru pea soup in the morning and the sky is always depicted as bright blue.....even though it usually is kind of a grayish blue. :lol:

Can't wait to re-watch on GamePass (well... maybe just the second half). Chris Gragg had his family up from Arkansas in our section, and they were awesome!

Taking over Broadway after the game was easy.

Oh! Their motto/whatever is: "Titan Up". Not a joke. Too easy. After the Bills finally got the lead: "HEY TIGHTEN UP, Y'ALL! CLENCH THOSE CHEEKS REAL GOOD!" (Don't worry, it was all in good fun; good dynamic in our section!)