Tyrod Taylor: straight up baller and team mvp today

Nope, I never said that. Nice try. You really have an issue today taking things out of context to make your point. Every QB throws bad interceptions I said he didn't throw bad interceptions like Mariota did today. You made a comparison suggesting that Mariota was a better QB than TT. My point was Mariota killed a potential game winning drive with an awful pass, which TT would not have done.

He is being taken to task for his comments today.....doesnt appear to be handling it very well

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said Tyrod doesn't throw bad interceptions.

I'll wait for you to retract.

He's thrown four in five games.

One shouldn't count at all. It was the last play of a half trying to make a Hail Mary that had no effect on anything.

The other two against NE were bad passes and too high and yet both could have been caught and at least one of them should have been caught.

The last was a decent, not great, not bad, pass right into our TEs hands who had it stripped away by a DB that should not have been an INT at all.

That's not bad in any way IMO.

Interesting conversation.

Can we just say that he is a work in progress and leave it at that.

Interestingly, this was I thought his worst game as a Bill for three quarters.

I have to say, the kid's got a lot of heart and his legs aren't bad either!

I really don't think that Roman is helping him, sticking with an ineffective running game and

continually putting Tyrod in second and third and longs, where our o-line also can't protect him.

Hurry back Sammy and Lesean!

OP is right, Taylor is a baller. I agree that he still needs to work on his game, but it was just great to see a Bills QB take command of the situation, put the team on his back, and get a W. That's something that we haven't seen in years, and certainly never ever from his beloved backup. I see that a lot of the criticism directed his way is coming from butt-hurt EJ fans who won't be happy until their boy is starting again. Only EJ is the farthest thing from a baller, he's just a dork with a big arm (see: Mallett, Bledsoe). Can't wait to see Taylor later this year with his weapons back and (hopefully) the OL straightened out.

He's thrown four in five games.

One shouldn't count at all. It was the last play of a half trying to make a Hail Mary that had no effect on anything.

The other two against NE were bad passes and too high and yet both could have been caught and at least one of them should have been caught.

The last was a decent, not great, not bad, pass right into our TEs hands who had it stripped away by a DB that should not have been an INT at all.

That's not bad in any way IMO.

/facepalm

Like Mariota's????

I'm fine with 3-2, its the going forward that has me worried. 3 out of 5 games TT has been putrid, not just a quarter or a few series, it's damn near the whole game. As he plays more, D coordinators will have an easier time of shutting him down. Only today did the Titans not have the players to win the game and our defense played great.

One question, who would you have blamed if the Bills lost today, TT or the defense?

Not the defense. TT did not play well but he got no help. Our OL sucked. We had zero running game. He missed 5 yard passes. He didn't make glaring mistakes.

Nope, I never said that. Nice try. You really have an issue today taking things out of context to make your point. Every QB throws bad interceptions I said he didn't throw bad interceptions like Mariota did today. You made a comparison suggesting that Mariota was a better QB than TT. My point was Mariota killed a potential game winning drive with an awful pass, which TT would not have done.

Like he did in the New England**** game?

And you said exactly that.

Interesting conversation.

Can we just say that he is a work in progress and leave it at that.

Interestingly, this was I thought his worst game as a Bill for three quarters.

I have to say, the kid's got a lot of heart and his legs aren't bad either!

I really don't think that Roman is helping him, sticking with an ineffective running game and

continually putting Tyrod in second and third and longs, where our o-line also can't protect him.

Hurry back Sammy and Lesean!

I can agree with most of this, but what was Roman supposed to call when TT can't hit an open WR?

Rare is the day I agree with Simon. But I do on this.

We're usually on the same page (or chapter anyways) regarding football.

It's everything else under the sun where we could drink whiskey and bicker for hours :lol:

/facepalm

Like Mariota's????

Not even close to being the same. I had respect for you as a fan before that. There was no time left when Taylor, just trying to make any play, threw it up for grabs. Marriota had two minutes left and threw a bad pass. I think you are a smart fan and enjoy the give and take because you make good points. That's a terrible one.

He is being taken to task for his comments today.....doesnt appear to be handling it very well

No, I'm sitting here laughing at a bunch of maroons.

If you think you're done anything other than expose your lack of game knowledge, you're sadly mistaken.

Now get back to your "take" about how fantasy stats win real football games, and Tyrod is somehow comparable to Jim Kelly.

And by the way Steve tasker is dead to me. His blathering about the horse collar exposes him for the jackass he is any more.

I couldn't tell the difference between Tasker or Blurrline, so I couldn't tell which one was making comments on the call. I don't really like either of them in the booth, but at least they aren't as bad as Deirdork used to be.

I actually liked it that they had an opinion about the call, even though their opinion contradicted my rooting interest. I'm so tired of CBS announcers playing apologist for the NFL Refs. It was refreshing to see video evidence and opinionated analysis.

I think Rex deserves credit for getting his team in line re: penalties. They were pretty good today.

There you go again.....making assumptions about other fans not watching film (you would be wrong....but its much more fun to make you look like an ass)

You can't possibly have watched any film and come to the conclusions that you have.

That's how I know.

I'm the guy who knows what he's talking about. You must be the other guy.

Four weeks worth of watching the all-22 dozens of times.

I'm a film junkie. Have been since college.

Other independent break downs of the all-22 have reinforced my observations. Today Tyrod did what Tyrod has done all season. Watch the all-22.

I will rephrase......the the bills playbook.....do you know?

You can't possibly have watched any film and come to the conclusions that you have.

That's how I know.

I'm the guy who knows what he's talking about. You must be the other guy.

Prove it

No, I'm sitting here laughing at a bunch of maroons.

If you think you're done anything other than expose your lack of game knowledge, you're sadly mistaken.

Now get back to your "take" about how fantasy stats win real football games, and Tyrod is somehow comparable to Jim Kelly.

Just to prove a point.....could you please show anywhere in any of my posts where I use fantasy stats to back up my observations in my conversation with you?