What Will You Be Doing This Sunday.....

Chef Jim

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I will resurrect this topic every week. This week promises to be almost as cool as the Blue Angels. This week I'll be learning how to install a drip system. :thumbsup:

I had to take penicillin for weeks to FIX a drip system.

I think I will resurrect this topic every week. This week promises to be almost as cool as the Blue Angels. This week I'll be learning how to install a drip system. :thumbsup:

I took my daughter to a ropes course -- it was a little cold out but she liked the zip line.

Watched the game in an hour before the Mets started. Collinsworth was right. :bag:

I took my daughter to a ropes course -- it was a little cold out but she liked the zip line.

Watched the game in an hour before the Mets started. Collinsworth was right. :bag:

And I was right when for the third season in a row I was singing "I won't get fooled again!"

Do it. It feels good! Being able to enjoy Sundaya a great. Even when they win there are times during the game you hate them and yell at the TV.

The TEN win was the most un-enjoyable win I've ever experienced as a fan. During yesterday's game, the penalties and mistakes made me lose interest quickly. I can understand not playing well due to a lack of talent. But not playing well because you have no discipline and you're being coached in a schitty way ... that's no fun to watch.

This isn't an, "I'm done with this team," rant, by any means. I'm sure I'll watch many of the games. I'm just done planning my Sundays around them.

This isn't an, "I'm done with this team," rant, by any means. I'm sure I'll watch many of the games. I'm just done planning my Sundays around them.

I finally did that this past Sunday. I just KNEW they weren't going to win. So I went to the movies instead. Felt great not to be stressed out about it. I still felt ****ty after I saw the score, but at least I didn't have to sit there and be miserable.

I finally did that this past Sunday. I just KNEW they weren't going to win. So I went to the movies instead. Felt great not to be stressed out about it. I still felt ****ty after I saw the score, but at least I didn't have to sit there and be miserable.

That's just it. Two years ago was the last time a Bills loss made me miserable. Last season, I enjoyed the wins and didn't let the losses get me down. This year, even the wins have been unenjoyable to me. The only effect the losses have on me are that I get mad at myself for not doing something more productive on a Sunday afternoon.

That's just it. Two years ago was the last time a Bills loss made me miserable. Last season, I enjoyed the wins and didn't let the losses get me down. This year, even the wins have been unenjoyable to me. The only effect the losses have on me are that I get mad at myself for not doing something more productive on a Sunday afternoon.

See I'm the opposite. The games wins and losses the last few years have been miserable for me. The losses for obvious reasons, but the wins I was miserable too because of the ultimate futility of it all. This year was supposed to be different, and I have enjoyed the wins, but the losses have been so tough because they have all been just so unnecessary.

The TEN win was the most un-enjoyable win I've ever experienced as a fan. During yesterday's game, the penalties and mistakes made me lose interest quickly. I can understand not playing well due to a lack of talent. But not playing well because you have no discipline and you're being coached in a schitty way ... that's no fun to watch.

Oh I'm not done with the team either. I still periodically check my phone for score updates but the days of watching the pre-game, heading to a bar to watch the game and then the post-game are waaaaay behind me. There are so many other things to do on a Sunday. Most of us only get two days off a week to have one preoccupied with the schizophrenic elation and hate of a Bills game just isn't worth it. I think the best part of a game is following along on the TBD game day thread. Love 'em, hate 'em, love 'em, hate 'em posts are hilarious. And it all depends on the outcome of 3-8 second play.