[closed]This season's excuse is ready to go ...

BuffalOhio

"it's a new coaching staff, players need time to learn the playbook."

"it's Tyrod's first season, give him time to develop."

"injuries."

"bad schedule. we played teams coming off of their bye and not enough mid to late season home games."

"Tyrod didn't get enough preseason reps."

"Kim is cheap."

"we have a lot of young players."

Whenever I read threads like this, I can't help but wonder what some of you do for a living that openly embraces gloom and doom at the first hint of failure.

I can almost hear you saying "The photocopier is jammed! I guess we can't bid that project now!"

If you've already resigned yourself to the fact that the season is done and the only thing left to do is to identify the excuse, perhaps following a football team isn't made for you.

Whenever I read threads like this, I can't help but wonder what some of you do for a living that openly embraces gloom and doom at the first hint of failure.

I can almost hear you saying "The photocopier is jammed! I guess we can't bid that project now!"

If you've already resigned yourself to the fact that the season is done and the only thing left to do is to identify the excuse, perhaps following a football team isn't made for you.

You would think we were 0-4 if you read some of the posts

Is threaditis curable or INcurable?

INcurable.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.