Has there ever been a TBD t-shirt made up?

buffalomike

would you be interested in TBD embroidered hats?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. would you be interested in TBD embroidered hats?

• Yes
    • No

So has this ever been done before? What are the chances that people would actually want a TBD Stadium Wall shirt? Let me know.

239152[/snapback]

Tailgate aside, a generalized TBD t-shirt really isn't representative of the board until and unless it's been drooled on.

i've always wanted a tbd race uniform...i already have shorts that are the right color of navy...all i would need is a white dry-fit singlet with the logo. i think i would look damn good winning the masters division at the buffalo and/or niagara falls marathon sporting my TBD racing team colors.

If anyone wants to design a shirt for the offseason or something like that I will take care of the ordering and shipping of em. Any ideas? Maybe embroidered hats would be a better option?

239182[/snapback]

The idea of TBD hats was brought up a couple months back,but nothing materialized. :blink:

We are a mid size screen printing/embroidery company out here on the left coast. We are very capable of doing them. Our little niche here is hot rod and generally car tees but we do everything. I would say 50 pct cars and the rest everything else. If you click the "Go Shopping" tab we have some pretty cool pre prints tees. Mostly of cars but we have Ed Roth and classic Pepsi license as well. Great if your into this kind of thing.

http://www.andystees.com/

The hats were done as a test by Guffalo, so if they are made, he should get first option to be the person to get er done.

239582[/snapback]

The test run seemed to go over OK with the design I had, nothing fancy, just

TBD

The Stadium Wall

I did them in 3 different colors Black, Gray and Green, "TBD" was done in red, "The Stadium Wall" was done in blue. I preferred the black hat, although I I ended up with the green one. Pricing was high, but only because I did 12, if I did a larger order the price would go down considerably.

We are a mid size screen printing/embroidery company out here on the left coast. We are very capable of doing them.  Our little niche here is hot rod and generally car tees but we do everything. I would say 50 pct cars and the rest everything else.  If you click the "Go Shopping" tab we have some pretty cool pre prints tees. Mostly of cars but we have Ed Roth and classic Pepsi license as well. Great if your into this kind of thing.

http://www.andystees.com/

239484[/snapback]

I need an aluminum foil lined Rat Fink hat.

Only three of the Roth designs show up on your site.