TNF: Ravens at Steelers

YoloinOhio

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What? I thought Steelers fans were die hard. where is everyone?

Interestingly my coworker lives in Pitt and said it is a very animal advocate city and lots of fans upset about Vick. But you would think by now they would show up to root for the laundry.

Everyone I know this week was trying to unload their tickets. Threat of a little rain and cold, and spoiled fans. I had a chance for free tickets and passed them.

By the way, watch the game on CBS, and watch at halftime. The Pittsburgh symphony (which I support and am involved with) is playing at halftime. I think it is one of the first times a symphony us playing at a pro game. And the PSO is a "top 6" orchestra in the world.

I agree beef. I'm also shocked b/c steelers fans have such a great reputation for supporting that team.

So do Bills fans and yet we've had our lean times too.

In 1985, we won 2 games all year. One was at home against Houston, on November 10, 1985. We won 20-0.

The attendance at the Ralph that day was 21,881!

Not exactly a full house.

In 1985, we won 2 games all year. One was at home against Houston, on November 10, 1985. We won 20-0.

i get that but the Bills that year were clearly out of the playoffs at that point and heading toward the #1 pick. The Steelers are 2-1. Edited by YoloinOhio

Yea but... Week 4?