Sunday -TBD get together Hammers lot come join us.

mead107

okay, my plans may be changing and may be there Mead. Local news just had track of storm with a direct hit here late Saturday/ early Sunday. If that the case, going to drive up for game as kid will not have school nor will we have power for a while. Might as well see the game!

But the smarty Euro model has it heading out to sea....so update by Friday night

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was the HAMMER sign ever found/returned?

Yes, it was found in the stadium RV lot

I'll join you guys, love parking at hammers! What time should I get there?

I open roughly at 7:00 - 7:10 am I will be holding TBD spots till 9 am. If anyone plans on leaving right after the game please say so when you pull in. We will be parking " Circle the Wagon" style

I am out.

Damn storm not looking like it hitting land now, so school on Monday...means wifey saying no to me and son driving up for the game.Especially with a grade in math that is not in the first three letters of the alphabet :thumbdown:

Sounds like you need to study your math a little harder. Maybe your kid can tutor you.

My group plans to do Hammers' this Sunday. One car... not sure which car, but if you see Texas license plates, that should be me. ;) TBD sign will be in hand.

If there is anything specific that anyone thinks I can/should try to contribute to the whole organized group tailgate, let me know! (i.e. side dishes vs. meats vs. charcoal/other equipment?) Otherwise I'll figure out something good on Saturday, and perhaps post it here as an FYI.

Go Bills!

I just put a GOOD-lookin' crockpot full of turkey chili to bed. Should be plenty for the morning. See y'all soon!