16 DAYS TO FREE AGENCY!!!!!

Mark Vader

Hey, we have to have something to look forward too, right? It is good to know that we will not have to wait very long for this critical offseason for the Bills to start. This should be very entertaining.

GO BILLS!!!!!

238918[/snapback]

i cant wait. but i hope the bills arnt the first to sign someone in FA. i remember beign excited about the signing of Posey at like 1am on the first day of FA, and that doesnt look to be the brightest move weve ever done... :devil:

i just hope they sign P. Williams befor then. we got the cash... DO IT.

i cant wait. but i hope the bills arnt the first to sign someone in FA. i remember beign excited about the signing of Posey at like 1am on the first day of FA, and that doesnt look to be the brightest move weve ever done... :devil:

i just hope they sign P. Williams befor then. we got the cash... DO IT.

238935[/snapback]

I dont think Posey was a bad aquisition....he just isn't a top player.....

i dunno what all you posey bashers are talking about...is he this huge mega all-star, no, but hes a solid outside LB whos play gets over shadowed because we have 2 other all-pro LBs who make all the hilite reels...i for one am glad that he have him...

i dunno what all you posey bashers are talking about...is he this huge mega all-star, no, but hes a solid outside LB whos play gets over shadowed because we have 2 other all-pro LBs who make all the hilite reels...i for one am glad that he have him...

238969[/snapback]

Agreed 100%

Posey is solid and does what is asked of him in our defense. He's probably the most underrated Bill.

238969[/snapback]

If they don't make the Pro-Bowl they suck...bottom line. {sarcasm}

Agreed 100%

Posey is solid and does what is asked of him in our defense. He's probably the most underrated Bill.

238973[/snapback]

when we signed him, i was expecting a pass rusher. but the coaches dont call that many plays where he blitzes. im just disapointed he doesnt have more sacks.

when we signed him, i was expecting a pass rusher. but the coaches dont call that many plays where he blitzes. im just disapointed he doesnt have more sacks.

238992[/snapback]

I posted this on Posey earlier today....

Posey....I've said it before. Too many games where he is a non-factor. He was a pass rushing LB in a 3-4 scheme being asked to play as a traditional OLB in a 4-3. Experiment over...upgrade if possible.