Jersey? Shady or Taylor

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Nike took over making the uniforms, I haven't like the quality of them except for the $300 ones and I'm not paying that. I've been buying them online from one of those Asian sites and have loved them.

The iron on numbers that Nike tries to sell as fan jerseys are just terrible

Do you have a link for the Asian site?

You want to be careful with them. Some are awesome and you get a good quality jersey but it seems for every two happy customers there's 4-5 that have been pissed about what they received. Not saying that's typical, just buyer beware when you can get a jersey for 25-30 bucks.

There is a site called Aliexpress.com. It's basically a website that all of the asian jersey replicators use to sell their products through. It's kind of like amazon where the website is the store, but the product comes from a series of buyers. The best part is that you can pay with a normal Visa or Mastercard, none of that Western Union crap. They also work off of feedback, so returns are possible. But, for $20-25 a piece, who really cares.

The person that I buy from on the site is called Aimee's Store. The link is http://www.aliexpres...m/store/1679256. Search through her store. If you don't see someone you want, you have the option to contact the seller directly. I've had her make me boys, girls, and men's jerseys. They are quick to respond.

If you have any issues, just let me know.

There is a site called Aliexpress.com. It's basically a website that all of the asian jersey replicators use to sell their products through. It's kind of like amazon where the website is the store, but the product comes from a series of buyers. The best part is that you can pay with a normal Visa or Mastercard, none of that Western Union crap. They also work off of feedback, so returns are possible. But, for $20-25 a piece, who really cares.

The person that I buy from on the site is called Aimee's Store. The link is http://www.aliexpres...m/store/1679256. Search through her store. If you don't see someone you want, you have the option to contact the seller directly. I've had her make me boys, girls, and men's jerseys. They are quick to respond.

I can vouch for this. The product is legit. Buy it up now before it gets shut down. I bought like 10 from them for presents and such.

Thanks for the info.

I can vouch for this. The product is legit. Buy it up now before it gets shut down. I bought like 10 from them for presents and such.

I don't think it can get shut down. It's like eBay or Amazon, they can shut down the sellers on the site, but the site goes on and new sellers replace them. It's pretty genius and much safer for the buyer

Not sure why it has to be Shady or Taylor.

I would much rather have a Watkins, Woods, or Gilmore jersey.

Good point.

Taylor for the glorified qb position reasons. It is what it is..

Shady because he's a top 5 rb. Rb champ just a few years ago. This guy is special. Special in Philly and will be here too.

You're right about Watkins too. That could have been an option too. I love Woods. But he's pretty much going to be a #2 his entire career.

If nfl.com buys from Aimees store I'll be really upset.

Taylor purchased.

He's the real deal peeps. Every now and then he throws a high one. But I'll take that. He's basically still a rookie.

Still love Shady too. It's obvious though he's not 100% He did look good on his early td though.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl