0-2 and 2-0 Teams = Playoffs?

YoloinOhio

0-2 Teams  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Which 0-2 teams will make the playoffs?

2. 2. Which 2-0 teams won't make the playoffs?

Why did so many people think the Eagles were going to contend for the Superbowl? They traded for an injury-riddled QB and a MLB who was coming off an ACL injury and traded away their best offensive player.

I picked the Seahawks & Colts in. Jets & Falcons out.

I like Atlanta, but they were lucky to win both games.

Edited by BuffaloWings

Why did so many people think the Eagles were going to contend for the Superbowl? They traded for an injury-riddled QB and a MLB who was coming off an ACL injury and traded away their best offensive player.

I can't begin to understand the Philly hype. All over a college coach who couldn't win the big one?

I picked the Seahawks & Colts in. Jets & Falcons out.

I like Atlanta, but they were lucky to win both games.

Same other than I think Atlanta ekes out Carolina for that pathetic division.

I think the Colts make it, not because they're good, but because their division is garbage.

I think the Eagles turn this around. Their offense looked comically bad in parts of September last year, but eventually got it together. I don't feel that confident they'll make the playoffs, but I expect they'll be competitive.

I'm still not buying the Jets. They've been better than I thought, but a week 1 win over Cleveland and a not terribly impressive victory over a seemingly mediocre Colts team doesn't have me convinced.

Breaking News: KD in CT has been told by internal sources on TBD that Kam Chancellor is planning to return to Seattle today.

Thanks for clearing that up. :lol:

@MikeGarafolo

As of now, Kam Chancellor owes the Seahawks about $2.1 million in fines/forfeitures. We'll see if agent Alvin Keels can get that reduced.