Scored 59 points against the two teams in the AFC Champ Game

stevestojan

John - sure. Four TDs. Fine. What plays did he make in the second and third quarters? The other QB was making plays and ours was not. He was paralyzed over and over. Eight, nine sacks?

Taylor failed us today. Our OL failed us today. It was embarrassing.

Sure....why didnt he play on defense to to add to the points he scored? I mean...it really is all about the qb right?

There is a lot to be upset about today mainly that Brady dropped back 476 times and got sacked twice.

But before the season, there was nothing to point to us hanging nearly 60 points on the two best team in last years AFC.

There was a lot to hate, and maybe it wasn't as close as the score showed, but this was the Pats. They are the best team in the league.

Here's to next week.

Stop just stop. Its time for this team to beat the best teams. Sloppy ass play all the way around. It is what it is...another loss to the team that owns us.

Go Bills.

John - sure. Four TDs. Fine. What plays did he make in the second and third quarters? The other QB was making plays and ours was not. He was paralyzed over and over. Eight, nine sacks?

Taylor failed us today. Our OL failed us today. It was embarrassing.

This is what I meant by over-reactions. TT, despite his 4 TDs didn't play the greatest of games, for sure. As has been noted, it IS his second NFL start against one of the best defensive HCs in the league. Also, I don't think Roman did him any favors with the play calling for most of the game. Later in the week, when the stupidity stops, we can discuss the details

But I think Roman is a good OC---just wasn't at his best, today. Despite the loss, there were positives in today's performance.

Losing today, sucked.

So lets learn from this and do what we have to do to get better.

Tyrod Taylor, had a rough game, and he needs to get better in certain aspects.

The stupid unsportsmanlike conduct penalties, have got to stop.

The penalties were embarrassing, no doubt. I think more could have been more, actually. Though I'm not sure why Aaron Williams was called for the personal foul. It was hard to hear in the bar where I was watching. Seemed like both teams were just chin wagging. Did he say one of the "magic words"? Abracadabra, perhaps?

Edited by The Dean

You want to win a championship, you can't get humiliated like that when playing the best.

That sounds pretty, but you obviously don't watch a lot of football or you would remember last year's Patriots** team vs. The Chefs, who weren't the best, but still humiliated the Pats **. Edited by LABillzFan