Im out of here 6 weeks- vacation time!

Pete

Hey all- I am pretty pumped! I have my backpack packed and am ready for my trip. I leave Tuesday AM for Paris and will backpack Europe for 6 weeks. I will be able to catch the finale of Carnival in Nice and a Barcelona soccer game and plan on visiting 11 countrys. Cheers! Na zdraví! Salud! Skaal! Proost! A votre sante! Prosit! Kedves egeszsegere! Salute! Na zdrowie!

Go Bills!

Hey all- I am pretty pumped!  I have my backpack packed and am ready for my trip.  I leave Tuesday AM for Paris and will backpack Europe for 6 weeks.  I will be able to catch the finale of Carnival in Nice and a Barcelona soccer game and plan on visiting 11 countrys.  Cheers! Na zdraví! Salud! Skaal! Proost! A votre sante! Prosit! Kedves egeszsegere! Salute! Na zdrowie!

Go Bills!

238118[/snapback]

Have fun!!! ... but what job gets you that kind of time off?

Have A great trip!!!, Sounds like a really good time.

I'm looking forward to mine this summer. Big huge loop around the country (including almost 3 weeks home in Buffalo) with major stops at Grand Canyon, San Antonio, Fl, DC, Mt Rushmore, Yellowstone, and Glacier Natl park. One of the nice things about my job.... 8 week paid sabbatical every 7 years, and can be combined with regular vacation. I'm tacking an extra week on the end of mine.

Rich

Hey all- I am pretty pumped!  I have my backpack packed and am ready for my trip.  I leave Tuesday AM for Paris and will backpack Europe for 6 weeks.  I will be able to catch the finale of Carnival in Nice and a Barcelona soccer game and plan on visiting 11 countrys.  Cheers! Na zdraví! Salud! Skaal! Proost! A votre sante! Prosit! Kedves egeszsegere! Salute! Na zdrowie!

Go Bills!

238118[/snapback]

Pete...have a great trip. There will be plenty of catching up to do by the time you get back. ;)

Ironic that you're going to Europe, where everyone gets at least 6 weeks vacation.

The only vacation I ever get is by adapting a little "Office Space" logic... working just hard enough not to get fired, but not hard enough to avoid getting laid off. Ah, severance... ;)