"We want Brady"

I also heard that they played "Sweet Caroline" at the stadium after the game. True?

Yeah, but I think that had NOTHING to do with the Patriots.

They clearly play Sweet Caroline because that's what other teams do (Red Sox obviously, but WVU, PITT, several other stadiums I've been to), similar to the white stripes song, similar to pretty much everything save for the shout song which none of the current employees had any hand in doing.

It's just more unoriginal nonsense by the sub-par production staff. I love gamedays and wont spend any time complaining about the stadium, the team or any of that, but the hardest part of getting through the games for me has been the lackluster production. My guess is because it's only 10 events per year they don't invest anything into it, but it's really poorly done.

One of the expensive screens is WASTED by just having fantasy/individual scores. The big screen itself doesn't maximize the resolution properly. When they show out of town scores, they show the game clock in those games, and they use the same font and size as OUR game clock - something that doesn't just annoy me, but could actually affect the players looking up from the field. I don't even mind that they throw a ton of ads up there, I get it, but there's just so much more they could do with that screen.

Was a great feeling to hear "WE WANT BRADY" roaring through the stands towards the end of the game. I was sitting in the rock pile and people were hitting the backs of the seats so hard you could feel it in your teeth. I have been to alot of games over the years, some really magical ones (and even more rough ones), and I have never seen/heard anything like that crowd. Complete insanity mixed with pride and swagger. I was so pumped up I even asked my brother to be the best man at my wedding. Hell of a day, now let's go get ours again this Sunday!!

Yeah, but I think that had NOTHING to do with the Patriots.

They clearly play Sweet Caroline because that's what other teams do (Red Sox obviously, but WVU, PITT, several other stadiums I've been to), similar to the white stripes song, similar to pretty much everything save for the shout song which none of the current employees had any hand in doing.

It's just more unoriginal nonsense by the sub-par production staff. I love gamedays and wont spend any time complaining about the stadium, the team or any of that, but the hardest part of getting through the games for me has been the lackluster production. My guess is because it's only 10 events per year they don't invest anything into it, but it's really poorly done.

One of the expensive screens is WASTED by just having fantasy/individual scores. The big screen itself doesn't maximize the resolution properly. When they show out of town scores, they show the game clock in those games, and they use the same font and size as OUR game clock - something that doesn't just annoy me, but could actually affect the players looking up from the field. I don't even mind that they throw a ton of ads up there, I get it, but there's just so much more they could do with that screen.

Sounds like you should write yourself a 2 minute commercial 'bout what you could do better and try for a job.

Was a great feeling to hear "WE WANT BRADY" roaring through the stands towards the end of the game. I was sitting in the rock pile and people were hitting the backs of the seats so hard you could feel it in your teeth. I have been to alot of games over the years, some really magical ones (and even more rough ones), and I have never seen/heard anything like that crowd. Complete insanity mixed with pride and swagger. I was so pumped up I even asked my brother to be the best man at my wedding. Hell of a day, now let's go get ours again this Sunday!!

So if the game was boring who would be your best man?

That sucks for your brother.