Is Darby a lock to start?

Heathcliff

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're referencing me, what does my post count have to do with my knowledge of the game? I saw the kid play a good game today, and am happy for all Bills fans that he did so.

Lump away, if I deserve it, but I think he was pretty good, better than some of the CB's we've had in the passed few years.

If you're referencing me, what does my post count have to do with my knowledge of the game? I saw the kid play a good game today, and am happy for all Bills fans that he did so.

Lump away, if I deserve it, but I think he was pretty good, better than some of the CB's we've had in the passed few years.

I think he means the poster you quoted, not you. :beer:

I think he means the poster you quoted, not you. :beer:

Clearly.

Thanks Greggy

Let me be the one to eat crow.!! The kid is something to see. How many 1st year CBs come out as strong as he did/

signed

a very happy

patron

Ps

Donnie isn't President????

well, we need to fix that, because I stuffed the hell out of the ballot box.

I still want Leo back. Too bad he had to start on PUP.

Agreed, it's a bummer.

That should be the scary part for the rest of the league, this win was without the best defensive player on the team (Dareus) and the team's second best CB. When Leo gets back, I think it'll kick the defense up another notch. Can't wait.

Agreed, it's a bummer.

That should be the scary part for the rest of the league, this win was without the best defensive player on the team (Dareus) and the team's second best CB. When Leo gets back, I think it'll kick the defense up another notch. Can't wait.

Let's not forget a darn good player in Corey Graham as well.