Rex to be first Bills coach since '05 to have TV Show

YoloinOhio

I'm sure the production value will be first class as it always is on Buffalo TV. :s

I would expect a better quality than the norm for us. Murph will be the host and El Pegual will make sure this isn't run in the typical style.

Im all in on the Bills. This team is so talented on paper. However, the hiring of Rex Blowhard Ryan doesnt inspire me. He is a loose cannon. Everyone hated him while he was a Jets coach and now so much love for the toe sucker.

Get a grip. Luckily we have an owner who wants to win and the great moves ( except for releasing Fred ) should help Ryan's tenure. But I would bet that his fire is gonna fizzle just like it did in JESTville.

The Rex Ryan Show presented by Tops Friendly Markets headlines 2015 Bills TV lineup

rex is currently the face of the franchise.

i bet the show is good.

He really is. The Face

He is sincere though.

and he is pretty damn knowledgeable about football.

Obviously what happened was when they offered him a show, he was just too smart for the fans and would have had to talk down to us to understand his brilliant schemes. #OffensiveLineGuru

#aheadofthetrendstill

Looks like Woods on TV too

@StillTalkinTV: WBBZ has made a deal with wr Robert Woods to essentially replace Fred Jackson on Monday show

Guess we aren't trading him eh?

or, oops!

And why the hell didn't the warm and exciting personalites of Dick Jauron, Chan Gailey and Doug Marrone have a show?

Jauron: Hasbro threatened to sue over copyright infringement of Skeletor

Gailey: Shows were pre-empted by more exciting re-runs of the PBS News Hour

Marrone: Was hesitant about returning to TV after so many years removed from his critically acclaimed role as Corky

First show just aired. Not bad, liked the film break down. Had a good segment on Dennis Thurman.

I just wish they didn't film the majority of the show in front of a green screen. You would think a billion dollar team could afford a nice desk and some chairs.

Rex Ryan Show: Final Moe-Ment (2:26)
Rex Ryan talks about the Head Coach of the Colts Chuck Pagano and the impact the fans will have on Sunday at the Ralph in this week's edition of 'Final Moe-ments'.

Rex Ryan Show: World Wide Rex (2:52)
Rex Ryan plays a lightning round of word association featuring topics like Buffalo food, Donald Trump and more in this week's edition of 'World Wide Rex'.

Rex Ryan Show: Life On The Sidelines (4:06)
An In-Depth look at Bills' Defensive Coordinator Dennis Thurman in this week's edition of 'Life On The Sidelines'

Rex Ryan Show: The Game Plan (6:09)
Rex Ryan previews the week 1 matchup against the Colts in this week's edition of 'The Game Plan'.

Rex Ryan Show: Film Session (4:12)
HC Rex Ryan breaks down plays from Tyrod Taylor, Marcus Easley and Preston Brown in this week's edition of 'Film Session'.