Who, What, Why: When is it Legal to Kill Your Own Citizens?

I'm not sure Tokyo Rose or Lord Haw-Haw weren't legitimate targets. Or a better analogy: the significant number of German-Americans who left and fought for Germany in WWI.

Hell, if Jane Fonda had accidentally caught a cluster munition while visiting an active-duty flak battery, it wouldn't have been completely out of line.

I'm not sure Tokyo Rose or Lord Haw-Haw weren't legitimate targets. Or a better analogy: the significant number of German-Americans who left and fought for Germany in WWI.

Hell, if Jane Fonda had accidentally caught a cluster munition while visiting an active-duty flak battery, it wouldn't have been completely out of line.

I know! Jane would have just been another of many many civilian casualities our bombers murdered during that most unjust war. Talk about terrorism!

link ?

Given that we're talking about a military use of drones, their use would be required to be extra-judicial by international law.

JTSP's just being his usual ignorant !@#$wit self.

Nice try chum, desperation would resemble your out of control hysterics when caught obfuscating.

What part of this statement has any basis in reality? What color is the sky in your world?