Would You Have Your Son Circumcised, and Why?

Rob's House

Is the article about peeing sitting down? Didnt read it yet.

Dont tell me to predict what you were doing.

What maintenance? Wash the dick and you'll be fine.

They sell bar soap everywhere in the year 2015.

Maybe you should read it. There is more care than just soap and water.

I agree. You make a choice and stick w/it. There is no denying, getting cut is simpler life with less chance of medical problems later. It is probably why certain religions have been doing for a long, long time.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you should read it. There is more care than just soap and water.

I agree. You make a choice and stick w/it. There is no denying, getting cut is simpler life with less chance of medical problems later. It is probably why certain religions have been doing for a long, long time.

Previously you just stated that the medical side of circumcision was "BS"

Previously you just stated that the medical side of circumcision was "BS"

I was wrong.

If there isn't any complications. I never really looked into this phimosis stuff. Of course, I only knew one uncut person, that being my father. He never really said much outside of making light of things like I was attacked for.

Reading the links I posted above makes it a no brainer now for me given the choice again.

I was wrong.

If there isn't any complications. I never really looked into this phimosis stuff. Of course, I only knew one uncut person, that being my father. He never really said much outside of making light of things like I was attacked for.

Reading the links I posted above makes it a no brainer now for me given the choice again.

You don't know Louis the XVI?

I was wrong.

I didn't hear you, what did you say? Lol

I didn't hear you, what did you say? Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkqgDoo_eZE

:bag: I was trying to be nice to the "left natural' crowd... Not that there is anything wrong w/that, just make sure you know what you are in for. I simply don't buy: Just a little pain killer and snip snip later in life. Holy Moly Batman!

Boy was that a mistake. I give first hand account on some of the things people do and feel and I get blasted... Even threatened that is deserves being pee'd on! :lol: And I am the weirdo! WTF! Okay, I am a weirdo... :D

This is a really strange thread even by TSW standards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPMKlEwrIs8

:bag: I was trying to be nice to the "left natural' crowd... Not that there is anything wrong w/that, just make sure you know what you are in for. I simply don't buy: Just a little pain killer and snip snip later in life. Holy Moly Batman!

Boy was that a mistake. I give first hand job account on some of the things people do and feel and I get blasted... Even threatened that is deserves being pee'd on! :lol: And I am the weirdo! WTF! Okay, I am a weirdo... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPMKlEwrIs8

You gave a first hand job account??? Weird... Hahahaha.... Sorry...

I haven't read thru this thread because I'm afraid of where it has lead. So I'm just going to tell everybody here the same thing that I tell my friends of the Jewish persuasion (or as I call them, my Hebrew Homies)

Don't get snippy

After reading some of my links, you may want to rethink that.

Just words of advice from the big penis to the little penis. :D

You gave a first hand job account??? Weird... Hahahaha.... Sorry...

:lol:

After reading some of my links, you may want to rethink that.

It's not often that you and I agree on something. But this is one of the rare occasions that we agree

I have read some of your links. And yes, I have thought twice about reading them

But what does this have to do with the matter at hand?