Perhaps OT? Timmy Graham's Twitter Pillow Fight

eball

No, you just exposed your character for all to see who you really are. Again.

Maybe the example was extreme. But I don't believe it's my M.O. to attack people.

I deleted it. Maybe Rico can delete his reply too?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an interesting point. And a gray area. On Twitter, TG is TG, not an employee of the News. His views are not to be considered the BuffNews point of view. Surely, the News and TG's bosses at the News are aware of this phenomenon but they really may not care. They may consider this good the way the News considers Jerry Sullivan great at his job. I asked a Bills beat writer about this very topic a couple years ago and he said that his bosses never tell him what he can and cannot say on Twitter. But he is not as combative as TG.

Looking at it from a POV of a News editor and business, they very well may love the fact that TG gets people into fights and arguing with him because it's good for readership and they get to stay a little bit in the background and not get the abuse or blame, only he does.

Say they are separate all you want - the first time it bites his employer - and it easily can - that stance will be out the window before they can write a 140 character apology

Doesn't matter, you've already been labeled accordingly a long time ago, and that's not going to change.

Well that isn't fair, is it? Kind of like a certain football team.

Are you going to leave my deleted post up?

Edited by PromoTheRobot