Starting CB Opposite Gilmore While McKelvin Out

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You haven't missed them. I'm saying that there will be some serious over reaction to when he is beat.

Oh god yes. The game thread and shoutbox will explode. Many of the worst posts will be from people who have responded above that they aren't concerned about Darby.

Oh god yes. The game thread and shoutbox will explode. Many of the worst posts will be from people who have responded above that they aren't concerned about Darby.

Really? My money is on the guy who already labeled Darby a bust and will be moved to safety next year.

We haven't played against Luck yet, have we? I think everybody is in for a rude awakening. He's going to be one of the greatest ever, and he's just entering his prime.

He's going to find our defense's weakness, whether that's Darby, or somebody else.

Edited by musichunch

Pretty much how I feel. I don't want our defense to suffer because Darby is getting beat left and right out there and we end up losing the game because of it.

Doesn't even seem like a thought to Rex to move Graham back to corner for the time being, but I think Rex has proven he knows what he's doing.

Yeah he`s seems bull headed.