GR postgame unbelievably predicts Cassel as the starter

How do he figure EJ lost those games by himself?? I have to ask myself as a reporter what was he watching? Didn't he see Corey Liuget and JJ Watt ABUSING the offensive line. Didn't he see the coaching staff ABANDON the run game in Houston when the RBs were averaging 4 yds a carry? Didn't he see receivers drop passes that could have extended drives? There seems to be an Anti-EJ sentiment over there. Was it brought on by Joe Buscaglia while he was there and spread throughout the radio station? They're, to me, like Fox News. I listen just to see what type of tomfoolery they'll come up with, then I turn them off.

I gotta be honest.....I cant fault EJ in that texans game

JJ Watt INTENTIONALLY went after his knees several times (one of my fondest memories of Fred Jackson is making him pay for that)

He was getting the crap kicked out of him all game and our glorious coaching staff wouldnt RUN THE DAMN BALL

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta be honest.....I cant fault EJ in that texans game

JJ Watt INTENTIONALLY went after his knees several times (one of my fondest memories of Fred Jackson is making him pay for that)

He was getting the crap kicked out of him all game and our glorious coaching staff wouldnt RUN THE DAMN BALL

If only Incognito played for the Bills last year.

After watching last nights pre season game I doubt its Cassel that gets the ax. If the Bills defense doesn't score on a freak tip up then the final score is 17-3

22 of 38 for 223, and three fumbles. Kraig Urbik didn't help with his crappy snaps.

I would think that the backwards pass, and turnover by Simms will do him in as the 3rd string QB. The one thing that Rex shouldn't tolerate from his QB is turnovers, and it looks like the Mr BuffFumble / the Geno INT machine curse followed Simms from the Jets.

After watching last nights pre season game I doubt its Cassel that gets the ax. If the Bills defense doesn't score on a freak tip up then the final score is 17-3

22 of 38 for 223, and three fumbles. Kraig Urbik didn't help with his crappy snaps.

I would think that the backwards pass, and turnover by Simms will do him in as the 3rd string QB. The one thing that Rex shouldn't tolerate from his QB is turnovers, and it looks like the Mr BuffFumble / the Geno INT machine curse followed Simms from the Jets.

I think Simms has killed his chance of making the 53. The question now is keep Cassel or cut Cassel and carry 2 plus a PS QB and if you do that is Simms your PS QB or not?

The backward pass is a one-time thing and won't happen again, and shouldn't affect him making the roster over Cassel. Look at Sanchez who is #2 in Philly, whose butt fumble was worse because it was totally inexplicable.