The everything Bills QB thread - during Steelers at Bills

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is exactly what I first stated. You were fearful that some random guy on a message board claiming to have a "source" is going to alert the league to who the Bills are starting at QB.

Gotta go in a minute but again, I wasn't worried that a post of mine was gonna end up getting reported by Adam Schefter an hour later, I just didn't want it to turn into too much of a circus on here. Look, I told you that the decision was made and it wasn't EJ. EJ literally couldn't have had a better game (until that throw). EJ is not going to start week 1. So there ya have it.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

I wasn't going to question his inside knowledge before but he stated that this info comes from a different source. We're now to believe he has two different sources with QB info? Yeah, that's a tough one to swallow.

Of course TT could very well be the starter but it doesn't mean he has inside info.

Ha OK man.

He gave his reasons for not disclosing at the time. They are the same as he said now.

And they are unrealistic melodramatic reasons. Everything about it smacks of "look at me".....and is somewhat suspect that his sources backed exactly what he has been saying for a very long time(except for the dangling questions which weren't answered in his mind yet). I have kept quiet about it till now but his mid-game revelation was simply too much for me. I had to say something.

Edited by Dibs

And they are unrealistic melodramatic reasons. Everything about it smacks of "look at me".....and is somewhat suspect that his sources backed exactly what he has been saying for a very long time. I have kept quiet about it till now but his mid-game revelation was simply too much for me. I had to say something.

I can't imagine why he wouldn't want to say what he heard. This board has a very short memory when it comes to insider info that doesn't come to pass. Especially when it comes to clear QB decisions.

Edited by FireChan

I can't imagine why he wouldn't want to say what he heard. This board has a very short memory when it comes to insider info that doesn't come to pass. Especially when it comes to clear QB decisions.

Then why say it in the first place.

"I know something you don't know." does not really work on a discussion forum.