Dinner is on me, the first 10 who sign get to pick the place

Howard

Shirl and I would like to meet up for dinner next week with other Bills fans like those other guys did in the albany area. Does anyone want to have dinner with me and shirl next week. We have a few coupons and can meet at 3:45pm.

go Bills.

H

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so I take it noone wants to meet me and my wife for dinner. I'll just leave the invitasion open in case you guys have nothing to do that friday. We usually get there at 3:30 because the seafood platter goes quick. Plus the coffee is always fresh when Gina our favorite waitress works on those days. Like I said, we always clip the coupons from the ad inserts each week so we have a bunch saved up and our neighbors don't seem to mind that we use a few of their inserts each week.

H

We would just LOVE to see you all there!!! Marion has had such a good time talking football with you guys. It would be wonderful. I hope Cletus is there. I'll pay for his meal, after all it's only fair. ;)

Xoxo

Shirl

We would just LOVE to see you all there!!! Marion has had such a good time talking football with you guys. It would be wonderful. I hope Cletus is there. I'll pay for his meal, after all it's only fair. ;)

Xoxo

Shirl

Why is it fair you pay for his? You pay for his you pay for all of our meals.

Xoxo

Shirl

Shirl, your right- after all the meat I've given you, it's probably only right that you buy me a meal... Maybe I can slip Harry Mary a couple sleeping pills and we can get a few hours together, want to swing by the Tally Ho, they will still honor the hourly rate that we've gotten in the past...

Harry Howie- I will be there!!! I appreciate the invite!!! Bring your boxing gloves we have some poop to settle... I hope once you clot up we can put these things in the past, you old crotchety valor thieving bastard...

Can we all eat on Howard's veteran discount?

The only "serving" Howard has done is through the glory hole at the Angola exit... Ask him about the years he spent in Canada dodging the draft.... There's a reason they call him Howard the Coward....

Cletus will be there at 2 running a tab.

He wants me to sit next to your wife

I will be there before two but the only things running will be Howard, and of course Shirl's girl juices from her old catchers mitt

It's really none of my business as I can't make it that far north. But Dennys? For dinner?

My cousin, Elaine, had the best line I ever heard when it comes to eating there. "Nobody goes to Dennys. Sometimes you just end up there." With all the places on Transit road, why would you pick Dennys?

Again, I know it is none of my business.

Shirl, your right- after all the meat I've given you, it's probably only right that you buy me a meal... Maybe I can slip Harry Mary a couple sleeping pills and we can get a few hours together, want to swing by the Tally Ho, they will still honor the hourly rate that we've gotten in the past...

Harry Howie- I will be there!!! I appreciate the invite!!! Bring your boxing gloves we have some poop to settle... I hope once you clot up we can put these things in the past, you old crotchety valor thieving bastard...

The only "serving" Howard has done is through the glory hole at the Angola exit... Ask him about the years he spent in Canada dodging the draft.... There's a reason they call him Howard the Coward....

I will be there before two but the only things running will be Howard, and of course Shirl's girl juices from her old catchers mitt

<ignore>

It's really none of my business as I can't make it that far north. But Dennys? For dinner?

My cousin, Elaine, had the best line I ever heard when it comes to eating there. "Nobody goes to Dennys. Sometimes you just end up there." With all the places on Transit road, why would you pick Dennys?

Again, I know it is none of my business.

have you ever tried the seafood platter. Have to get there early before guys like cleats order their fried mozzarella sticks and screw up the oil. Plus if you sit before 4pm you can get a corner booth which lets you watch the traffic. Shirl and I usually split a seafood platter and then get a piece of coconut cream pie for desert. Would love to have you Dean. Leave Cleats at home . He causes my blood pressure to rise.

<ignore>

have you ever tried the seafood platter. Have to get there early before guys like cleats order their fried mozzarella sticks and screw up the oil. Plus if you sit before 4pm you can get a corner booth which lets you watch the traffic. Shirl and I usually split a seafood platter and then get a piece of coconut cream pie for desert. Would love to have you Dean. Leave Cleats at home . He causes my blood pressure to rise.

Well, no. Because I don't fo to Dennys. I avoid chain restaurants whenever possible. Particularly when I'm in a place where I know the restaurants. But if you think Dennys has the best seafood on Transit road, who am I to argue. I live in Florida now. Then again, some people to to Red Lobster down here. I can't figure it out.

Well, no. Because I don't fo to Dennys. I avoid chain restaurants whenever possible. Particularly when I'm in a place where I know the restaurants. But if you think Dennys has the best seafood on Transit road, who am I to argue. I live in Florida now. Then again, some people to to Red Lobster down here. I can't figure it out.

Red lobster... What a joke!!!

Howard <heart attack>