Most Surprising & Most Disappointing player this offseason

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your disapointed in a what was he, a 6th round draft pick??

I think O'leary inherited the legend of Kiko crowd, he had some flashes in mini camp everyone jumped on the bandwagon, but he was a 6th rounder for a reason!

Incognito was a surprise. Not that I thought he'd suck, but there was definitely a chance he would. O'Leary is the disappointment. Poor showing out of him.

Tryod was a huge surprise.

EJ has plateaued off and unfortunately, it appears, will not become the QB we all want him 2b.

Imo

Doesn't surprise me that EJ is your disappointment. After saying he'd be off the roster before training camp it must be awfully disappointing to see him go out and play well in back to back games.

Doesn't surprise me that EJ is your disappointment. After saying he'd be off the roster before training camp it must be awfully disappointing to see him go out and play well in back to back games.

Play Well?? Your standards are too low.

Imo

Play Well?? Your standards are too low.

Imo

He's been accurate and on point with most of his passes. The majority of his incompletions have come from drops. What do you expect from him exactly?

:lol: